Age Difference

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Age Difference

Postby longhorn1 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:23 pm

I was married to a woman who was 18 years younger than me. She is the one who always commented that she felt people were looking at us when we went out (in the United States). It never bothered me, and I don't think that it was such a big deal, but it did bother her. It got to the point that I didn't want to take her out anywhere because I wouldn't have to hear her bitch about it. My hair was greyish, and should would demand that I color it so I would look younger, and she wouldn't have to feel embarassed. She was not a filipina.
When I was in the Philippines, I would see old men with very young women,. and it didn't seem to bother anybody because it was accepted and commonplace. I had a young girl on my arm one day as we walked through the mall...she wanted to hold on to me, and I didn't mind it at all. The only stares we got were from foreigners, and not from filpinos. I love the Philippines!
longhorn1

Postby stanley » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:55 am

longhorn1 wrote:I was married to a woman who was 18 years younger than me. She is the one who always commented that she felt people were looking at us when we went out (in the United States). It never bothered me, and I don't think that it was such a big deal, but it did bother her. It got to the point that I didn't want to take her out anywhere because I wouldn't have to hear her bitch about it. My hair was greyish, and should would demand that I color it so I would look younger, and she wouldn't have to feel embarassed. She was not a filipina.
When I was in the Philippines, I would see old men with very young women,. and it didn't seem to bother anybody because it was accepted and commonplace. I had a young girl on my arm one day as we walked through the mall...she wanted to hold on to me, and I didn't mind it at all. The only stares we got were from foreigners, and not from filpinos. I love the Philippines!

That is why i want a filipina to be my wife. They have great culture, conservative, and old fashion
stanley

Postby purex » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:45 am

longhorn1 wrote:I was married to a woman who was 18 years younger than me. She is the one who always commented that she felt people were looking at us when we went out (in the United States). It never bothered me, and I don't think that it was such a big deal, but it did bother her. It got to the point that I didn't want to take her out anywhere because I wouldn't have to hear her bitch about it. My hair was greyish, and should would demand that I color it so I would look younger, and she wouldn't have to feel embarassed. She was not a filipina.

Because if the woman truly love you, she is not shy to show to the world whether you are young or old. When my bf waited for me in the mall, he keep on walking to and fro if i am coming. When he walked very fast, i try to run and i grab his hand. I am not shy at all. He is 30 years older than me.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Since he is 30 years older than you are, then that may be the reason he couldn't walk any faster, and you were able to catch him. (lol)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby purex » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:30 am

jadegil6 wrote:Since he is 30 years older than you are, then that may be the reason he couldn't walk any faster, and you were able to catch him. (lol)

Hahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: no, my family was against our relationship and it was very hard to choose but now i want to decide for myself not my family. Of course i want to be happy also for my love life
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby tom » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:38 pm

red wrote:
m&m wrote:

I believe that is not an issue. What is important is that you are true to your partner. I had a 2nd year student before, she is married to a 70 plus man here in Bukidnon hehehe. :) :) :)

No offense about it...but its kinda yucky

all men are "yucky" :| :lol: ....(thats my opinion, anyway, based on what my 5 senses perceive :? :lol: ).... is there a specific age after which men become "kinda yucky" to women?? :)
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby crisipicada » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:34 am

tom wrote:
red wrote:
m&m wrote:

I believe that is not an issue. What is important is that you are true to your partner. I had a 2nd year student before, she is married to a 70 plus man here in Bukidnon hehehe. :) :) :)

No offense about it...but its kinda yucky

all men are "yucky" :| :lol: ....(thats my opinion, anyway, based on what my 5 senses perceive :? :lol: ).... is there a specific age after which men become "kinda yucky" to women?? :)

Love has no age to consider. If you truly love the person just go on and try to use your head to evaluate your heart so that your love is true.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Chas » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:30 pm

tom wrote:all men are "yucky" :| :lol: ....(thats my opinion, anyway, based on what my 5 senses perceive :? :lol: ).... is there a specific age after which men become "kinda yucky" to women?? :)

I reckon about 1 second after birth :lol: :lol: :lol: and then it just gets worse as you get older, but still they love us. ;) well - sometimes :D
Chas

Postby purex » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:27 pm

Why yucky? I dont know if there is a specific age men become yucky. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
purex

Postby tom » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:47 pm

purex wrote:Why yucky? I dont know if there is a specific age men become yucky. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i find it fascinating and encouraging (and almost unbelievable, at times) to realize there are so many filipinas who don't perceive men as "yucky" (no matter what the man's age)... apparently, "yuck" and "beauty" are both "in the eyes of the beholder" ... thanks God for filipinas
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum