What Turns You On?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What Turns You On?

Postby red » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:02 am

Ohhh...we are the same on that handsome looking man...but honest to goodness my husband is not so handsome but i am attracted to him.
So take your time Crisi...sure there is handsome and very nice and loyal faithful guy out there for you. My cousin married to a young, handsome and supernice loving husband. So im sure you will have one too.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby DavidM » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:37 pm

It turns me on when she turns the lights off. Take some notes ladies. I love the smell of starch when I open my closet. Oh man I just can't get enough jalapenos and salsa verde. I've also noticed women get turned on when I pull out my diners card and act like I just want to take them out to lunch as friends. :lol:

I also love a sense of humor and the ability to detect sarcasm.
DavidM

Postby crisipicada » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:26 pm

DavidM wrote:It turns me on when she turns the lights off. Take some notes ladies. I love the smell of starch when I open my closet. Oh man I just can't get enough jalapenos and salsa verde. I've also noticed women get turned on when I pull out my diners card and act like I just want to take them out to lunch as friends. :lol:

I also love a sense of humor and the ability to detect sarcasm.

Yes, that is good to take not about it. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Also I am turning on to a man when he is giving me attention, oh my, i feel like I am so much special to him. Hmmmm I just really need his time and comfort...
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:46 pm

Yes, Crisi, you would have everything, good looking, handsome, and inner beauty! Right now I have old clothes on as I have been digging in my cellar, and then I just got back from my walk with the doggies! The smaller dog, Rand, was laying on the bed beside me as he really gets tired walking, and he loves it so much. At times he chases birds, though he can't catch them, and looks for gophers, and he looks for who knows what else. I keep the big dog, Scooby on the leash, because if he gets loose, he does his own thing, and he won't come back just because you call him! Rand will come anytime you call him. We did have 3 dogs for a while, but one of them died, the little Shitzu, lovely little guy. He got too old, and some of his organs failed, and we were all very sad! :( :( All of them were our grandkids dogs, and we have inherited them! They are both wonderful dogs! I have been sitting here eating and humming a tune. I hum tunes a lot. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby vin » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:58 am

Hello there,

:oops: First time on the Forums, joining in on this subject and writting to you from Central America. What turns me on? Well I guess the question itself is very broad to me. It can range from My Culture to the inner beauty of a girl/woman! It is a facinating subject to talk about, in this case I will share my "Turn-Ons" within the Exterior Look of a woman. In my Country as well in your Country, we have a variety Woman who are Skinny, Fat, Tall, Short. But no matter what they look like, when ever I go to work on the Bus, "I cannot help noticing"(of course without them noticing :geek: ), that they have taken the time to put on a beautifull colored dress or comb their hair in a particular style or wairing make-up in a particular fashion, with Matching finger and Toe nails, does it for me! Just the fact that I am complete stranger and a woman took the time to get on the Bus and look different in her way and have me "Endulge" in her Detail Pleasures, "Just Tuns me ON"! :oops:

The funny this is that you don't have to talk to her, you can give her your seat on the Bus or smyle at her if she for somewhat glorious reason glances at you, without her knowing how greatfully you are that she took the time to look beautifull, as you make your "Journey" to a long day at work.... :D
"I Pledge Allegiance...."
vin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:59 am

vin wrote:Hello there,

:oops: First time on the Forums, joining in on this subject and writting to you from Central America. What turns me on? Well I guess the question itself is very broad to me. It can range from My Culture to the inner beauty of a girl/woman! It is a facinating subject to talk about, in this case I will share my "Turn-Ons" within the Exterior Look of a woman. In my Country as well in your Country, we have a variety Woman who are Skinny, Fat, Tall, Short. But no matter what they look like, when ever I go to work on the Bus, "I cannot help noticing"(of course without them noticing :geek: ), that they have taken the time to put on a beautifull colored dress or comb their hair in a particular style or wairing make-up in a particular fashion, with Matching finger and Toe nails, does it for me! Just the fact that I am complete stranger and a woman took the time to get on the Bus and look different in her way and have me "Endulge" in her Detail Pleasures, "Just Tuns me ON"! :oops:

The funny this is that you don't have to talk to her, you can give her your seat on the Bus or smyle at her if she for somewhat glorious reason glances at you, without her knowing how greatfully you are that she took the time to look beautifull, as you make your "Journey" to a long day at work.... :D

That is good to know about what turns you on. That is good for us to know.

Me, too, really, it really attracts me if the person is caring or loving, that is really turns me on.

Of course, as what Sir Edwin said, cleanliness is godliness, and that is really what turns me on.

Attraction on physical appearance really turn me on for some reason. yes, i do i must admit it. While we focus on the physical aspect of person, we become blind of what is really in the inside of the person. At this point, knowing the person's inner beauty focuses on the true nature of person, and the attraction physically fades, but the inner beauty becomes the focus. This is what is important. True beauty of the person not only the physical one. I am always thinking ahead "What this handsome person look like 80 years from now? :D Also I am asking myself, will this person love me when i have a lot of wrinkles? :D :D :D Love must develop as times past, so look inside not the outside only.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:46 am

Yes, inner beauty is important. What is this person really like beyond what everyone can see. God sees our inner person, and that is the basis on which He judges us, not on what appears to everyone else. Yes, we will change in our appearance as we age. Some age well. Carol at over 70 years old has very few wrinkles in her face, and she still has 99 % of her natural hair color. I have noticed that the people who smoke tobacco develope wrinkles in their faces, so don't do that! Also all of us don't get around as well as we age. Some have back problems, or problems walking and running. I have to be careful with my back that I don't over stress it, but I do fairly well. I am not as flexible and agile as I once was, but I am doing okay. When my back does not feel well, I feel very old! When my back and body feels good, I feel very young. That is the reason I walk 6.5 miles every day to attempt to remain young and strong! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:44 pm

There are couples found out later in their marriage life that they do not love each other.

I heard couples said "I thought I love you, but I realize I do not."

This is the sad fact about marriage because they just can't survive the trials and temptation in life. We all have test in life but God is there to be with to strengthen us. That is why, a lot of people are not firm with what they believe or stand because they do not have principles in life.

I do believe that we are all vulnerable. Others have such so easily tempted and some are strong enough and have firm decisions that they have.

What turns me on also is someone who has great faith and love for God. Because, if he love God first, then he will love me, too. It all follows, being caring, supporting, in other words, always there for you.

The same thing to me. I pray to love God. If we love God, we try to please God and pleasing Him is loving others too. Even our enemies, God commanded to love them. What a wonderful relationship that God is the center. :D :D :D :D
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:14 pm

We are to love the Lord our God with all that is within us first and foremost, and it is true if we love God we will love others, and as you said, Crisi, even our enemies. If we don't love our fellow man then we don't love God either or the other way around. That is one of the marks of a Christian, that we love each other. It is not enough to love someone because they love, but we are to love whether they love us or not. Someone who has great love for God and others is a turn on for those who have faith in God. :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:22 pm

Filipina, in general are living in penury. Because of hardship, in general, all of us, wanted to uplift our lifestyle and desire to have a good life. That means, something to use in terms of emergency, having money to buy our daily needs, and others also wanted to have vacation as a time to be stress free.

In other words, it is important to have set aside financial security, not having riches, but something to use in times of needs. That means, considering that the person can provide the wife and her needs, is important. Being able to support financially. It is important but the most more important is to love someone who has the wisdom to spend what he or she has. Financial security is important.
crisipicada

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum