How is your life?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

How is your life?

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:04 am

Hows everybody's life now?..Do you think you need to put your life in order?..We all knew that no matter how rich a person is he/she also experience hurdles in life same as to what other people experience.. yeah, there are times that we think our life is in a big mess..

If you are in such situation, what do you usually do in order to organize it and put it in order again and be back on track?..

chaychay644

Re: How is your life?

Postby Chas » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:28 pm

chaychay644 wrote:
If you are in such situation, what do you usually do in order to organize it and put it in order again and be back on track?..

I don't do anything different. Just go with the flow, do your best, show consideration and be nice. I am not sure why or how, but things tend to workout for the best. Often what I thought was a disaster at the time has with hindsight been a lucky escape.
Chas

Postby crisipicada » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Chas wrote:
chaychay644 wrote:

I don't do anything different. Just go with the flow, do your best, show consideration and be nice. I am not sure why or how, but things tend to workout for the best. Often what I thought was a disaster at the time has with hindsight been a lucky escape.

I always ask God for direction and wisdom how to respond whatever situation i have now
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby red » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:33 pm

chaychay644 wrote:Hows everybody's life now?..Do you think you need to put your life in order?..We all knew that no matter how rich a person is he/she also experience hurdles in life same as to what other people experience.. yeah, there are times that we think our life is in a big mess..

We think our life is in a big mess when there are problems. I deal the situation by facing it and look for solutions. Avoid doing things that i know will get me into trouble later, like spending too much. When you run out of money, man....thats a major headache. Getting involve in relationships when you know the person is already married..man, thats cheating..lol
Anyway, always pray and pray as the Bible says pray without ceasing. God has been so good all the time.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Chas wrote:I don't do anything different. Just go with the flow, do your best, show consideration and be nice. I am not sure why or how, but things tend to workout for the best. Often what I thought was a disaster at the time has with hindsight been a lucky escape.

Good reply as always chas..and yeah, we have the same view when it comes to situation like this...i always go with the flow as well..sometimes its a bit scary to do something you may never know what the consequence would be..thats why it would be better to just let things happen..
chaychay644

Postby purex » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:23 am

Life is like a carousel, sometimes you are on top and sometimes down and sometimes in the middle. Whatever life would be, great, hard, worst, all these things God allow us because He has plan for us. He may not change our situations but deep inside of us He wants to change the inner of us. Keep thanking God for everything and ask for delivance of all these life's struggles
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby ms.sin17 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Life is full of surprises.. You never know what will happen in the next day in your life. I agree with sissy that 'its a bit scary to do something you may never know what the consequence would be'.. Sometimes, when I`m in a situation like that, I am just taking the risk about that certain situation.. :roll: Its very hard to decide with a decision in which your future will be affected.. You must think several times in deciding your final decision.. We must be wise enough to decide our decisions in our lives. We are responsible what will be the result of our decisions in our life so we must not blame anybody else[probably the Lord] what would be the outcome from it.. Think wisely! :P
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby charrisa_10 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:19 am

life is so hard!!!!thats the real fact ive ever say to everyone....especially if your out of money!!cause money is the only thing why are alive but im not insisting that were not alive today without god of course there is god above all...we are talking about here earthly things...
charrisa_10

Postby crisipicada » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:31 am

charrisa_10 wrote:life is so hard!!!!thats the real fact ive ever say to everyone....especially if your out of money!!cause money is the only thing why are alive but im not insisting that were not alive today without god of course there is god above all...we are talking about here earthly things...

I really understand how you feel. It is hard while on earth. But we must focus on the brighter thing. Be of good cheer, remember God knows what we need before we have asked for it. Count all the blessings that you have had before, your good health, your friends that are there for you. Your life that God has added everyday and the guidance and protection he keep safely in every way. Ask God for direction on how to gain wealth remember that He is the giver of all good things and He owns everything. Proverbs says; the blessing of the Lord He addeth no sorrow with it. Keep on posting. :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:08 am

The steps of a righteous man are ordered of the Lord. I heard once that it is better to make the most of our life's situations, and realize that God has placed us where we are, and live for Him where we are rather than wishing we were somewhere else or that we had something else. The best times for us just dropped in our laps, we didn't really seek them hard. We had a love for this place in the Cascade Mountains, and I put in an application to work there for the National Park Service, but I didn't get any response. I asked for applications for my wife and I from the concessionaire in the National Park Service in the Stehekin Valley, and we were hired and spent ten wonderful years. Carol did a number of jobs there, and I drove buses giving narrated tours, also I provided transportation for hikers, skiiers, and for people going snow shoeing. We lived in a wonderful place, make wonderful friends, and we got to meet people from all over the world. We have been away from there for almost two years now, and the Lord will help us to be what we are meant to be where we are. We are pretty much retired, although I could work if I needed to do that. I have a number of projects that I need to accomplish also.

We live on 40 acres that my mother sold to our kids, and they invited us to live by them, so I bought a 28 by 46 feet double wide mobile home for next to nothing. Now we are working on it as it was in terrible shape. We have completely redone one bedroom, one bathroom, and the livingroom dinning room with floor repairs, new rugs etc. We live 600 feet from our kids' house. This place still needs a lot of work, but it looks much nicer now than it did when I first bought it. We replaced all the windows and doors, and put a sliding glass door where a window was and we are enjoying it so much. I got a good deal on roofing, and I will need to replace the rafters, sheeting, and put the roofing on when I can as the roof is sagging. We have no running water, except when I run for it. We keep water in gallon jugs, five gallon buckets, five gallon restaurant cooking oil jugs, and three five gallon water drink dispensers. I keep water in a 600 gallon tank for watering around our house. Between our kids and us we purchased a 1200 gallon holding tank, so shortly our water situation should improve. We don't have a lot, but then we are not in debt either, so that is nice. Between our kids and us we have our own Bible Studies, and then we take our kids to their youth group meetings on Wednesdays. That's a little about our lives here presently.
Edwin

Next

Return to General Forum