fair, brown, morena complexion

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: fair, brown, morena complexion

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:45 pm

Yes, purex, I think the people who have Spanish blood in them might be a little lighter than others. Of course you have your Native people in the Philippines, I think from various tribes. The word Negros means black, so maybe the people Native from the Negros provinces are darker than others. Then I think there is some European blood mixed in with some of them, English, American, and so on, and those people are no doubt much lighter than others. Many of the Italian people in America are darker than other people. We have a lot of various race mixtures here. Some of us are whiter, and others of us are darker. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:41 pm

Edwin wrote:Yes, purex, I think the people who have Spanish blood in them might be a little lighter than others. Of course you have your Native people in the Philippines, I think from various tribes. The word Negros means black, so maybe the people Native from the Negros provinces are darker than others. Then I think there is some European blood mixed in with some of them, English, American, and so on, and those people are no doubt much lighter than others. Many of the Italian people in America are darker than other people. We have a lot of various race mixtures here. Some of us are whiter, and others of us are darker. :D :D :D :D

While staying in the barrio for five days, I was under the sun especially when I do the laundry outside the house. I really have a brown color now. My skin is so brown like morena. :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:48 pm

Yes, Crisi, definately being out in the sun has an effect on the skin. My skin is a little darker as a result of being out in the sun more, digging and walking the doggies. It will probably get lighter during the winter. I have the kind of skin that browns nicely rather than burning, like some people who have really white skin. I can burn though if I am not careful. I used to just wear a tee shirt while working, and then more of my skin would turn brown. Lately I have been wearing an open shirt over a tee shirt while working. I have been badly sun burned a couple of times when I was young and it is not fun, to first burn, then later peal and itch! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Edwin

Postby mystic » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:49 am

I'm white like a ghost :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Too many hours in the office from too many years. I forgot what a tan is :(
Last edited by mystic on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Postby crisipicada » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:39 pm

My skin now is so brown compare to some other days. This is because I usually go out the office to go with the inspection team. Usually I get bored staying in the office, so i try to be with them and go to different establishment. It is a lot of fun, though. But I like my morena skin. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D As long as it wont make me charcoal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:28 pm

When I was a really young guy I would just wear a tee shirts, pants and shoes during the summer working, driving tractor, or building fence. I never did burn that much, but I browned/tanned nicely. The times I got badly sun burned were times I went swiming exposing skin all of a sudden, near the water, and even wet, and that made skin burning worse. But, normally I would work out in the sun all summer, and after being tanned I would get along just fine with the sun getting pretty dark for me. I think I have the darkest skin in my family except for my Mom who had Indian blood in her. Being inside for months lightens the skin a bit. :D :D
Edwin

Postby wayne208 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:45 pm

I have been in the Office a Lot .. So My Skin is very white .I have got to get outside More so My skin will be Darker. But To Me someones Skin Color doesn't matter .. It is what is in their heart that Matters the most ..Also how they treat Me and Other people in their life... They Must also believe in God ..
wayne208

Postby Edwin » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:37 pm

There is a chorus we used to sing and children, but I haven't heard it for a while. "Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world, red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in His sight, Jesus loves the little children everywhere." I hope no on is offended at a chorus like that. They have designated the caucasions as white, the Indians as red, the Oriental/Asians as yellow, and the Africans as black. Of course we all know that there are shades of skin tones. Some are whiter than other whites, while come blacks are blacker than other blacks, and even the North American Indians vary greatly in skin tone, and Asians have varied skin tones according to their heritage. :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:01 pm

I have a brown skin. I am like morena, too. I do not have light complexion because i use to go to the bario. I am always under the sun and that makes my skin brown like chocolate. :D :D :D
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:51 am

My brother-in-law who is not dead from cancer, before he went to live in the Philippines he joked that he was looking for white sand, brown women, and blue skies! After his retirement from the Navy, he lived and worked all over the world, so he had a good reference for what he was looking for. While working in the Philippines he worked with his future wife's brother, and so he got introduced to this family in that way. It was a beautiful marriage, and he said that he was happier than he had ever been in his life. He was good for them, and they were good for him as well. His wife was on the darker side of brown. often times people want something different from what they have. When I was in the Philippines I saw soap advertized to make your skin lighter! If you have beautiful brown or black or yellow or red skin why would you want to make it into any other color? I think we are beautiful as God made us. I think as the filipinas and the Americans, or other people from western countries marry they sometimes have lighter skinned children, and I think they are beautiful. We are all beautiful in God's sight, and we should be happy for the way God made us. :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum