Love and money.

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Love and money.

Postby BigBlastGuy » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:30 pm

We all (men and women) make conscious and subconscious calculations about the other to determine whether we love them.

Men almost never calculate how much money a woman has to determine if he loves her. Men almost never look at how many resources (money) a woman has before deciding if he wants to marry her. A man's subconscious will give her points for her age, beauty, personality and determine her overall score. A woman's score is based primarily on her looks and personality.

Women almost always calculate how much money a man has to determine ifs she loves him. Women almost always look at how many resources (money) a man has before deciding if she wants to marry him. A woman's subconscious will give him points for his looks, personality, resources, education and career (ability to make money) and willingness to share his resources with her and determine his overall score. A man's score is based primarily on his resources, his ability and willingness to provide resources and his personality.
BigBlastGuy

Re: Love and money.

Postby red » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Which would you choose, love or money?
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby BigBlastGuy » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:47 pm

red wrote:Which would you choose, love or money?

I chose love over money. Because I am a man.

Men (almost) never consider how much money a woman has but (almost) all women will consider how much money or ability to make money the man has.
BigBlastGuy

Postby red » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Right, me too i go for love. Just think about sleeping with somebody u dont feel for. Its like prostitute thats just after for money. I cant imagine sleeping with somebody you dont love. Marriage should be because of love within. Money can be worked out. Gotta work it out hard. Dont just get it easy.
If i were a man im gonna give a lady a hard time :P
red

Postby wayne208 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:22 pm

Red & Big Blast Guy : I also would choose Love over Money Also . A good True Love is what I think Most Men want .. Even More then Money
wayne208

Postby Edwin » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:00 am

I think it is a mistake to attempt to divide the sexes, and say that if you are man you interested in love more than money, and if you are a woman you are interested in money more than love. Red's input disproved that theory completely! Rather than dividing those opinions along the sex line, I think it is more useful to see those attitudes among all people regardless of whether it is a man or if it is a woman. Red is interested in love more than money, and I am with her on that. Some people are more interested in money than they are love. It is called the loss of natural affection, and that is one of the predictions that the Bible makes about people in the last days. One of the predictions is that they will be lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God. The other prediction is that they will be without natural affection. What is natural affection? When I was young I was involved in a family ranching operation. We had cows once in a great while that would not take care of their baby calves. That is the lack of natural affection. When any person choses money above love that is the lack of natural affection. Money is artificial anyway, and its only value is to get what you need, so if you have what you need without so much money you are that much richer! :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:03 am

Oh yes i love love its a great feeling unexplainable, joy, hurt but its beautiful more than anything makes you excite...nirvana etc.... Its so sweet....makes fever like fire...love a many splendour thing. :D :P
red

Postby BigBlastGuy » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Edwin wrote:I think it is a mistake to attempt to divide the sexes, and say that if you are man you interested in love more than money, and if you are a woman you are interested in money more than love. Red's input disproved that theory completely! Rather than dividing those opinions along the sex line, I think it is more useful to see those attitudes among all people regardless of whether it is a man or if it is a woman. Red is interested in love more than money, and I am with her on that. Some people are more interested in money than they are love. It is called the loss of natural affection, and that is one of the predictions that the Bible makes about people in the last days. One of the predictions is that they will be lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God. The other prediction is that they will be without natural affection. What is natural affection? When I was young I was involved in a family ranching operation. We had cows once in a great while that would not take care of their baby calves. That is the lack of natural affection. When any person choses money above love that is the lack of natural affection. Money is artificial anyway, and its only value is to get what you need, so if you have what you need without so much money you are that much richer! :D :D

"If you are man you interested in love more than money, and if you are a woman you are interested in money more than love. Red's input disproved that theory completely! "

Ha! Ha! Sorry to tell you but Red's theory did not disprove anything. Fact is we can't fool mother nature. God created men to look for fertile soil to plant a seed--this means healthy attractive young women. God created women to nurture and grow the seed--this means she looks for a healthy man with good genes who is also a good provider (money) and protector. People can play word games and talk about "love" but facts prove it's all basic god driven biological drive.

Women don't "love" a poor man. Women "love" a man that has social and economic status. Studies have been done and tests given. Take one average looking guy, put him in a picture with a description where he is poor living in a shack and zero women will be interested. Put the same man in a business suit, driving a $100K car, living in a $500K house and describe him as a successful doctor or lawyer and women will "love" to meet him and will say they could definitely "love" him.

Women "love" men with a certain level of social and economic status. Women do not "love" poor men.
BigBlastGuy

Postby red » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:29 pm

I tell you what i was a bit stupid in love before. I even fell to a man who was once a drug addict and on parole.
Physical and emotional attraction for me is a big deal. Money was not my first criteria. In fact faith to God was on top. I was very picky when it comes to man. I should be in love and enjoy him physically too. :P
red

Postby Edwin » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:20 pm

Red, love makes us do abnormal things and fall for abnormal people! It has happened to most of us. Physical and emotional attraction are big items. If you have faith in God, then having a marriage partner with the same faith in God is very important. It is important to be in love and enjoy your man or woman physically because God made us that way. Really, money is artificial, and if you can have what you need without money or riches, money has no meaning. I have thought about this with inflation. The money becomes worthless and then you can't buy anything with it. Someone said once the rich man, and the poor man puts his shoes on the same way, and can only put one on at a time. The best things in life are free, and you are rich if you know how to enjoy them! :D :D
Edwin

Next

Return to General Forum