Love is sweeter for the second time

Moderator: youngj

Love is sweeter for the second time

Postby glacia » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:48 pm

Every body is invited to give a comment on this. Is it true to you that love is sweeter for the second time?
glacia

Re: Love is sweeter for the second time

Postby charrisa_10 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:59 am

It is if you really and truly love the person. You can accept the person on whatever and whoever he/she maybe because of the intense and real love you feel. You can forget the past and strive more to avoid the mistakes happened in the past.

Based on experience, before, I had a boyfriend. We broke up becoz of some misunderstanding in the text. He stated there that he just courted me to win his bet. I got very disappointed and got mad at him. He was my very first bf but then it just happened that way. It's quite irritating of course. After many days, he realized everything and decided to start again. I wanted to take revenge that's why I agreed with him. Yet, as I decided to make it real, I really cant retrieve the love I felt before. I can really compare the difference. At this point i can say that a second time for us is not sweeter. I cant accept him anymore.
charrisa_10

Postby Chas » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:56 am

Second time with the same person - in Charrisa's case I am amazed she had anything to do with somebody so shallow they only courted her for a bet and the boy was so stupid and mean as to admit it!!!!! Charrisa - dump him and find somebody better. Some friends of mine courted when younger, then split amicably and went their separate ways only to meet again after a few years, get back together and get married. For them second time was better :D

Second time with a different person - which is what I thought (perhaps wrongly) Hazel (Glacia) meant, in my opinion if widowed it will be different rather than better and probably best not to compare. If the first ended due to differences the second should be better if it is successful. But you never forget your first love however disastrous :oops: .
Chas

Postby ms.sin17 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:12 pm

charrisa_10 wrote:It is if you really and truly love the person. You can accept the person on whatever and whoever he/she maybe because of the intense and real love you feel. You can forget the past and strive more to avoid the mistakes happened in the past.

Based on experience, before, I had a boyfriend. We broke up becoz of some misunderstanding in the text. He stated there that he just courted me to win his bet. I got very disappointed and got mad at him. He was my very first bf but then it just happened that way. It's quite irritating of course. After many days, he realized everything and decided to start again. I wanted to take revenge that's why I agreed with him. Yet, as I decided to make it real, I really cant retrieve the love I felt before. I can really compare the difference. At this point i can say that a second time for us is not sweeter. I cant accept him anymore.

Ohh.. That was tough, charissa.. :oops: :? :cry: I have experienced this already. And as what my experience was, I can say that it is not lovelier the second time around. :oops: :roll: I have read a message that do not recycle a past relationship because if it didn't worked out in the past why trying it again and I was in realization that it is somehow true. I gave my ex a second chance in the past but then again it was a failed relationship.. In the past, I thought that if I`m going to give him the second chance he will get change but unfortunately, it never happened.. :oops: I think, in the past everyday he is getting worse and in the very last time he was really the one who broke up because he have to leave.. I am no longer affected with him now.. :) I have fully moved on.. :D And if I am going to ask if I am to accept him after his return? NO WAY.. Its OVER! :!: :P
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby ms.janiszewski » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:41 am

love is sweeter everytime :-)
ms.janiszewski

Postby Jamespetrie1 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:45 am

You can do better keep tryin
Jamespetrie1

Postby crisipicada » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:22 am

glacia wrote:Every body is invited to give a comment on this. Is it true to you that love is sweeter for the second time?

Love will always be sweet no matter what the situation be because love conquers all - fear, difficulties and even differences
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby solerwilane » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:31 pm

i dont if this is true. hehehe..
solerwilane

Postby justmovenalong » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:57 am

Love can be better the second time around if with someone new.It (the first)should be a learning xperiance,and you will bring lessons you learnd from the first to the second but not the baggage.When you are young you tend to do things or put up with things that hurt your first 1.So if you remember the things that cause fighting in the first and try not to do or put up with in the second then the second should work better and be more enjoyable.
justmovenalong

Postby cheryz » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:19 am

It sounds nice but i totally disagree so my answer is NO.. because if you both decided to break up, to me that means thats it..no turning back and just move on.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Next

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!