Birthday Wishes

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Birthday Wishes

Postby wantingmore » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:49 pm

Inviting everyone to write their birthday wishes on their birthday and their wishes for their friends and members birthday in this forum
wantingmore

Re: Birthday Wishes

Postby lie_ta » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:33 am

My birthday was October 2, and my wish is to pass the civil service licensure examination on Civil Service. Wish me luck!!!!
lie_ta

Postby crisipicada » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:21 pm

lie_ta wrote:My birthday was October 2, and my wish is to pass the civil service licensure examination on Civil Service. Wish me luck!!!!

I hope and pray that you will be able to pass the exam and land a job in the government service.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:12 pm

Happy late birthday, lie_ta, and I hope and pray that you will pass that civil service exam, so that you can find employment with the government. I hate tests, exams, or anything related! I usually do really well, but I hate them anyway, beause of the stress of worrying and preparing, but they are necessary to acheive goals, and so they are a necessary evil. Every time I take a test or an exam I visualize my self failing, and it is a desperate struggle not to fail! Also I have done well enough with my studies, that I can't just get any kind of a grade. I have to get the top grade, or I die inside. At one time I didn't care, when I was in high school and Bible College. Anything I got was fine with me, but my later college experiences have changed that. I love school, but I hate tests and exams! :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:17 pm

My prayers and wishes on my Birthday this coming 21st of October would the following;
1. To have a good health and be happy.
2. To have peace and wisdom in all decisions to make.
3. To have a happy family with my mother and brothers and sisters.
4. To be able to play piano and guitar. ANd to have new organ and guitar :D :D
5. To have a good relationship to my officemates, family and friends and a lot more to write.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:04 am

Those are great prayers and wishes, Crisi! What could a person want more than to be healthy and happy. We have a saying, "Early to bed, and early to rise, makes a man/woman, healthy, wealthy, and wise!" Peace and wisdom in decisions is really good. Happy family relationships is really great. I am getting there with that one; not arrived yet, but closer. I hope and pray also, Crisi, that you will be able to play your piano and your guitar, and that you will be able to have a new organ and a guitar. My trombones are sitting in the closet, and I need to get them out and play them one of these days. Also I have an accordion that I started playing a few years ago, and one of these days I need to get it out and get back to playing it as well. To have good relationships with everyone around us is good. :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Yes, I do believe that good choices in life is the best. Many people today have everything but have poor choices in life. I do pray also that I will be in good health.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:38 am

You are right Crisi, that many people do make poor choices. They have everything, but they don't know how to really live. Eventually it catches up with them, and they have big troubles. Choose you this day whom you will serve. As for me and my house we will serve the Lord. Poor choices limit our future, but good choices bring more opportunities. :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum