Love and money.

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Love and money.

Postby crisipicada » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:19 am

Yes, where your treasure is, there will be your heart be also.

Your heart is the symbol of your soul. Where your heart, is where your mind.

What you focus most is where your heart is. What are you thinking most, is what you are interested most.

Where your heart is, there your body also.

Where do you usually go? What are your activities in life and where you give most of your time? Of course where you wanted to spend time and what you focus more is where you are going too. Just like in life, I feel so guilty that many Sundays that I miss and did not take hid of not forsaking the assembly. It is a command to seek God first but there are times that my mind is not giving HIm first. Many times, I always focus in problems than to Him.

For where your heart is, you plan what to do. Just like many of us, desires many things. They wanted to plan and execute things. THer eis not problem with but do we do that for Him?

Ther eis not problem of doing things, as much as possible, we must do things for Him and not for our own only. BEcause he alone can give us strength and wisdom for everythign we desire in life.

Is your love focus on money? or Love?

Where is your heart?
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:45 am

Very good, Crisi! What is important to us is where we will be. If we give importance to God and His things we will be there seeking Him. Where is your focus? And, yes, your body will be there where your heart desires. You will concentrate on the things that are important to you. Is your heart focusing on God and His things or is your heart focusing on money. If a person is not careful the love for money will take a person away from God and His presence. The cares of life and the deceitfulness of riches cause God to be unfruitful in their lives. :D :D
Edwin

Postby BigBlastGuy » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Edwin wrote:I don't thing everyone is money hungry, and I don't think that is the main reason a filipina choosed an American guy. Many of them in their profiles state that they are not after the western guy's money, and I believe them. I think money and love are both equally important to the man and the woman. :D :D

What does she want? A better life. Which means a decent real house not a nippa hut, utility bills, a car rather than public transportation, plenty of food beyond rice and fish, clothes, healthcare, send money to her family, children, resources for the children, etc etc etc. I am not saying there is anything wrong with her wanting a better life and I am not saying there is anything wrong with an american man providing it. But it is disingenuous (or maybe comical) to say the man's resources (money) are not a very important part of this equation. A better life costs MONEY.
BigBlastGuy

Postby red » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:54 pm

I agree to you sir Ed,. remember that lady who was searching for a white guy with not so long Penis? :roll: :P I think she was searching for not so long but a little thicker.
and yes many people with various wants and desire :lol:
It should be balance give and take and take turns. In chinese philosphy balance is very important. A lady said whats the money for if shes not happy sexually. and whats the penis for if shes hungry. There should be balance. I agree you sir Ed! :lol:
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:23 am

Thank you Red for that! I do remember that Red, and she wanted to put that on her profile that she did not want someone with a very long penis, but she does want it to get hard and be short and fat, huh? I hope she finds that! You are right Red, everyone has their own ideas about what they want. I don't think it is as simple as BigBlastGuy tries to make it. I don't believe that all filipinas want money/resources, and I don't believe that all American guys want love only, so they are willing to pay for that love? What does that sound like? I think that the filipinas want love also, and we want love, and we are willing to do what we can to survive. God shall supply all your needs. We have to trust God sometimes to meet our needs, and we do what we can.

Money can't buy happiness. Some of the most miserable people in the world are rich people. Red, you need good food in order to enjoy sex! If you don't eat right sex will not work for you. So, the lady would rather be happy sexually than to have lots of money, but sex would not mean as much if she were hungry! Yes, there should be a balance. I think, and I know you will agree with me, Red, that there is joy in sharing. The filipina will have joy living in the house with the American, and the American will enjoy having the filipina in the house because they can share their house, their food, their car, and many things with each other. There is nothing better than having good company, and I mean the husband and the wife, and the children. :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:14 am

Lyrics by Willie Nelson:

And if you've got the money, honey I've got the time
And we'll go honky-tonkin' and we'll have a time
We'll have more fun baby, all way down the line
If you've got the money, honey I've got the time

There ain't no need to tarry, let's start out tonight

We'll have fun oh boy, oh boy and we'll do it right

Bring along your Cadillac, leave my old wreck behind

Now we'll go honky-tonkin' make every spot in town

We'll go to the park where it's dark and we won't fool around

But if you run short of money then I'll run short of time

And if you've got no more money, honey I've no more time

And we'll go honky-tonkin' and we'll have a time

We'll have more fun baby, all way down the line

Read more: WILLIE NELSON - IF YOU GOT THE MONEY, I GOT THE TIME LYRICS
Edwin

Postby red » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:30 am

Yep, i agree on you sir ed.
There are career women who dont mind marrying a guy who is jobless so long as they are loved.
Nice song there Sir.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby crisipicada » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:08 pm

red wrote:Yep, i agree on you sir ed.
There are career women who dont mind marrying a guy who is jobless so long as they are loved.
Nice song there Sir.

I know one. My senior in the working place sometimes shares to us about his past. He said, he got married to a woman who is working while he was not working yet. He knows that his wife is sincere and love him because even if he has no work at that time, but he cares and treated well the woman, they she marry him.

Therefore, it is not general that all women are just after the money of the man.

Why marry a man who will not treat you well and hurt you? Remember guys, it is worst to maltreat the woman emotionally than physically. When the emotion is damage, it ends up physically sick too. That must you know and vice versa.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:19 pm

In talking about marriage and divorce, Jesus told the people that it was not so from the beginning. There was a time when people loved each other, the marriage partners, and they stayed together, helping each other! That was when their hearts were not hardened, like having a heart of stone. The married couple cared about each other and were kind to each other. I think lately that is the exception rather than the rule. Carol said early in our marriage that if I ever hit her she would be gone, and I would not blame her, and she has reminded me every so often of those words, but you know I would never hit any woman because I was raised to respect women. You are right Crisi, about the emotional damage, but you know what, usually the man or woman who would be doing emotional damage usually is doing physical damage as well. Our youngest daughter had a husband who almost beat her to death, and was trying to kill her for real, and he was almost successful! When the Federal Prosecutor asked him why he did that, his answer was because of alcohol and jealousy. He is now sentenced to 9 years in Federal Prison. It is sad, but he should have gotten a much more severe punishment for what he did. I say that and I liked/ like the guy, but he can't be doing that to people! :D :D
Edwin

Postby BigBlastGuy » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:06 pm

crisipicada wrote:
red wrote:Yep, i agree on you sir ed.
Nice song there Sir.

I know one. My senior in the working place sometimes shares to us about his past. He said, he got married to a woman who is working while he was not working yet. He knows that his wife is sincere and love him because even if he has no work at that time, but he cares and treated well the woman, they she marry him.

Therefore, it is not general that all women are just after the money of the man.

Why marry a man who will not treat you well and hurt you? Remember guys, it is worst to maltreat the woman emotionally than physically. When the emotion is damage, it ends up physically sick too. That must you know and vice versa.

We can always find an exception but generally women expect men to be resource providers, that is the way god made us and that's just a fact of life. And today resources are not hunting dinosaurs, today resources are money. Finding men with resources is very difficult in a poor country like the Philippines consequently filipinas look for men from developed countries who have more resources (money).

In general the average income for an adult american man is $40,000 per year while the average income of an adult filipino man is $2,000 per year. If those numbers were reversed, filipino man made $40,000 and american man made $2,000 we can be sure not many filipinas would be looking for american men! There would not be a JadeRune website and probably zero dating websites with filipinas looking for american men.

It would be better if people would stop living in a fantasy and just admit truth that resources (money) is a primary reason for filipina to american man relationships.
BigBlastGuy

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum