Wait Upon the Lord

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Wait Upon the Lord

Postby crisipicada » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:56 am

Waiting upon the Lord will always develop our trust to Him. He wants us to develop patience and trust. It is often so hard when you do not understand things that is happening, but what is most important is to trust.

A person who is trusting the Lord is not worried or affected no matter what people say or no matter what things are happening whether bad or good. A person is not trusting the Lord when he or she is worried about things. Now, trust the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:12 pm

This made me remember that song again, "Why worry when you can pray, trust Jesus each and every day!" Yes, we need to trust in the Lord, and not lean to our own understanding, and He will bring it to pass. Many times we are worrying about things we can't do anything about anyway, so we might as well trust the Lord. The day we went to Wenatchee for Carol's dental appointment we went off and left the Golden Crown Amazon's cage open, and the dog loose in the house! I never thought of it until we were about 30 miles from getting home, and then I was concerned, and started praying that the bird would be safe. He is really high on top of a freezer, and he stayed there, so he was safe! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Sometimes, i become impatient with things. I do not want to procrastinate things and must be done right away. I do not want to be delayed with all the deadlines and all the submissions because it will reflect your personality.

Waiting upon the Lord - relationship, work, studies- wil develop our closeness for Him. Those who wait upon the Lord become more mature, decisive, respectful and successful. :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:36 am

Yes, Crisi, waiting upon the Lord helps to renew our strength. I think that is mental, physical, and emotional strength. It is also spiritual strength where we become close to God in our walk with Him. It is important to wait on the Lord, and sometimes we forget that. Some become so busy working for the Lord, going through the motions that they forget that they must wait on the Lord to renew their strength! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby m&m » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:52 am

My officemates says that my health problems will be okay if I get married. Is this true?
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby mystic » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:28 am

That's what a doctor told me once. Well, he didn't use the word "marriage". He just advised to find a girl. But I didn't listen to his advice at that time, so I must have stayed ill then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Postby Edwin » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Crisi and mystic, I have heard that it is healthy to be married. God saw that it was not good for man to be alone, and I think it is good for a woman to be alone either. There are many ways that a married couple help each other that helps with their health. There is support given one to the other, and when you are married, your marriage partner makes you feel much better about things, so you don't feel as badly, as long. The husband and the wife keep each other on the straight and narrow, which means they are less apt to get into trouble. If you find the right person to marry, I think you are much better off, and yes, I also think your health will be better. :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum