How will you know if a person truly loves you?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: How will you know if a person truly loves you?

Postby crisipicada » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:40 am

I love the assorted one. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Hmmmm you make me crave :D :D :D :D :D :D

I love the pictures of your chocolates. That is great!!!!!
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby mystic » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:46 am

shells.jpg

This is a new modern trend. Modern equipment allows to combine different types of chocolate (black, brown, white) in artistic shapes. They usually contain no filling, but they are super tasty already like this :D

cioccolatini-cuore.jpg

These are more German style. Sometimes they have fillings, sometimes just chocolate, and sometimes they contain a rich sponge cake (here we call it literally, Spanish bread) that makes the taste very rich. There is little chocolate in this case, but it is really worth :D

palle-mozart.jpeg

As the last image for today, I'll put Mozart's balls. They are a real tradition that they still preserve intact. They are really complicate to make and have a lot of ingredients. They even use a pistachio cream. As for Italian Bacio, there are better tasting chocolates, but Mozart's balls still taste very good :lol:
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Postby red » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:33 am

darn chocos...i can eat lots of those but i will suffer after. i love swiss chocolates. all those hand made yummy! i will make sure i have my anti allergy tab ready lol and inhaler and nasal spray and eye drops. whew!
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby mystic » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:30 am

uovo pasqua.jpg

I forgot that in Italy we have a tradition of chocolate Eastern eggs. They come in any size, even very big ones. A Filipina could find a big egg in front of her house, and while eating it... she might find the surprise inside: her beloved jumping out of the egg :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you have the same tradition in your country?

P.S.: the following pic is about a 3 meters egg being prepared by the master chocolate maker.

cioccolatiere.jpg
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Postby red » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:47 am

There is no easter egg hunt in common villages but there are high end community that do that. One time we did easter egg hunt for kids fun but we used balut and pinoy eggs hehe and colored them.
I never heard a Balut festival. It would be a good idea of festival. I love balut pinoy.
red

Postby Edwin » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:59 am

Red, in this country Easter Egg hunts are common, and especially for the little kids. Individual households have the Easter Egg hunts, and then church and community groups have them as well. I remember hiding and hunting easter eggs with our kids when they were little. It is a lot of fun for a kid. We color the eggs, and the kids have fun decorating them, and then we each boiled eggs for a week after that!

I have have an aversion to any alcohol consumption of any kind, so I would not be eating those chocolates with alcohol in them. I would not eat rum cake. I do not even want to eat anything cooked with alcohol. Alcohol has destroyed some of our relatives, and I decided when I was little that I would never drink it, and I don't. That is just a decision that I have made. :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:14 am

Yep, i know its a tradition in states. My girls would first time experience the halloween. They are excited on that one.
red

Postby mystic » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:17 am

Hey, they don't hunt eggs here!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mystic

Postby Edwin » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Easter is really a celebration of fertility, but we celebrate it as the time that Jesus rose again from the grave after being crucified, and in the grave for 3 days. We celebrate it by singing songs about Jesus rising from the grave, like, "He Arose," and "He Lives" to name a couple, and there are many more. It is also a celebration of the coming of spring when everything comes to life after the death of the winter. The grass turns green, the flowers bloom, and the trees put on new leaves. The funny thing is that it is the Easter Bunny that is laying all those eggs! :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby mystic » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:36 am

Edwin wrote:The funny thing is that it is the Easter Bunny that is laying all those eggs! :lol: :lol:

Oh... I never knew it was a bunny laying the eggs!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mystic

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum