What is True Love?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What is True Love?

Postby crisipicada » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Many people blame committed murder, raped, fighting, due to being inlove. Somebody said, Love makes me crazy! if love makes a person crazy, do you think you want to go near to the people who are crazy or mad on the streets?

Sometimes or at all times, we use the strong feelings that we have had to the person as the basis of love. We must use our head, too. We must test our love. Love acts, love protects, loves do not hurt etc. How is love today?
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Re: What is True Love?

Postby Edwin » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:02 pm

Truth and grace came by Jesus Christ. When we use the word true or truth we are talking about God because He is truth. Murder, rape, and fighting are works of satan. Jesus said that the devil came to rob, kill, and destroy, but He said "I am come to give you life, and life more abundantly." You are right, Crisi, that people often do commit terrible crimes and say they did it because they were in love. Sometimes a couple carries out a plot to kill a spouse so that they can feel free to have that person. The devil has lied to them, because they are not free when they do something like that. I worked with a man years ago, who is dead also many years ago from cancer. He said that he thought it was okay for a young man to rape his girlfriend if he got carried away with his desires. I think the reason he said that was becasue his grandson did rape his girlfriend, but the guy also committed suicide, so it was a bad ending all the way around. Fighting is never a result of love. Love does not seek one's own pleasure, is not self seeking. :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum