SAY HI!....TO ALL...

Moderator: youngj

Re: SAY HI!....TO ALL...

Postby cherylH » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:54 am

hello wayne,
How are you?
welcome to the Jade and Rune...
Still searching a man that want settled down...
cherylH

Postby wayne208 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:49 am

Thank You Cheryl for Your kind words .. I hope and Pray that Thanks to having God In my heart .. I can find Me a True Love.. I am in No Hurry as I think rushing into anything can Be really bad. :D
wayne208

Postby Edwin » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:14 pm

Yes, Wayne, rushing could prove disasterous! It mostlly depends on the situation and the people involved. There is no hard and fast rule here. For some it works wonderfully, and for some it is a mistake. We did it so quickly that Carol was accused of being pregnant, the reason we got married, but no we were married for 2 years before having any children. We did set a record for speed from the time we knew each other until we got married, but we vaguely knew who each other were all our lives. :D :D
Edwin

Postby maxzin000 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:30 am

hello Edwin nice joinng the forum im happy about your post im new here ok i want to say hi to you your love and every one who reads my post ;)
maxzin000

Postby Edwin » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:40 pm

Hi maxzin000, and we are all here glad to see you come on this forum and write a post! I and other members here would like to encourage you to keep coming back here and writing what you wish. This place is made more interesting by people such as you getting on here, writing posts, responding to other people's posts, starting your own posts, or asking questions of anyone reading and posting here! So hi to you, maxzin000! :D :D
Edwin

Postby Garyneedlove » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:38 am

Hey girl whats going on with you ?
Garyneedlove

Postby bigmitch23 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:37 am

Well said Wayne. Yes I agree it seems like there are some truly honest loving people here that are looking for love. I have just joined and hope to get to know someone very special who with the help of the Lord will get to know me and learn the gentleness and love in my heart. I hope that everyone has a great Christmas and may each and every one of us be blessed. Mitch.
bigmitch23

Postby Edwin » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:28 am

We are very happy, all of us, bigmitch to have you posting here. Keep it up, and we hope and pray that the Lord will give you the desires of your heart! :D :D
Edwin

Postby edeline » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:17 pm

There are many nice people here and there are man successful relationship came from this forum. I am hoping that for those who are looking for a wonderful relationship can find here and will not pour many tears before gaining it. Always pray to God...
edeline

SAY HI!....TO ALL

Postby Edwin » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Hi, Edeline! We are glad to see you here! I think, Edeline, there are a number of them that have come from this forum, but it is hard to keep track of that. I think I am aware of at least two, and that is wonderful! I too hope and pray that each will find what they are looking for here. Always pray to God is very good advice! Yes, there are a bunch of nice people here! :D :D
Edwin

PreviousNext

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!