HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CRISI!

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CRISI!

Postby Edwin » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:08 pm

I want to wish you a happy birthday, Crisi, actually belated birthday, as it was October 21st, Sunday! Two things you are never supposed to ask a woman according to what I have heard. You are not supposed ask a woman how old she is or how much she weighs. It is dangerous to do that!

For us here in the USA yesterday was Sunday, so we are still not far from your birthday! I trust you had a very happy birthday, and you look really nice with your curly hair!

I hope all your future years will be happy ones for you! :D :D
Edwin

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CRISI!

Postby crisipicada » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:13 pm

I am 40-41 kilos or 88pounds to 90 pounds. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank you, sir for your greeting.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:47 am

You are welcome, Crisi! I also know how old you are, but don't worry; I won't tell anyone! :lol: Crisi, you weigh so little that you probably have to be careful with your umbrella in the wind, huh? The day some of our roofing blew off, Carol went outside, and the wind just about blew her off the porch! The wind blew more roofing off before the wind died down, and I had a chance to get up there and tack it back on. My son-in-law gave me some of his discarded roofing, and that worked great. It just needs to last until next year, and then we will replace it, the Lord Willing. :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:54 am

happy birthday Crisi! belated though better than never. wish you more birthdays to come and more blessings. :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:32 am

Yes, Red, they say, "better late than never," and Happy Birthday for Crisi, more to come, and more blessings is all wonderful. We can't always get there when we want to. That is the nature of us humans. We do the best we can. This reminds me of what one of my Bible College instructors told us; "Get there with your shoe laces untied, but get there!" He meant that even though a person doesn't get it perfect, get it anyway. :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum