Babies Babies Babies

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Babies Babies Babies

Postby mystic » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:12 pm

Oh, I propose we publicly whip bigblastguy for his outrageous mistake!!!
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Postby BigBlastGuy » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:07 pm

mystic wrote:Oh, I propose we publicly whip bigblastguy for his outrageous mistake!!!

Ha! Ha! Well I would take a beating if all the people who produce children they can't provide for will also be flogged in public. Line them up in the public square and give them a good flogging.

Gosh there are people on this forum so sensitive to how they feel they don't consider their feelings on an issue do not translate to reality. Sure babies are nice, babies are a gift from god, everybody loves babies. But STOP having babies you can't properly provide for. Feeling good about something does not make it OK. For example some men feel good about drinking whiskey and having as much sex with as many women as possible but does that mean they should? No. Just because women feel good about babies does that mean they need to birth all these babies they can not provide for ? No. Millions of poor neglected babies / children in the Philippines. Obviously this is a serious problem, it is a national disgrace. Getting upset when someone mentions this problem does not help, Denial makes the problem worse.
BigBlastGuy

Postby Edwin » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:02 pm

I think, BigBlastGuy, that you go on a rampage, lose your head, and write nonsensical stuff that you don't even believe, and then later you deny that you wrote those things, but I quoted what you wrote, so you can't deny it. You can delete your post if you want.

I agree with mystic, that there are unhappy and insecure older men that many times were married and fell on hard times. They are vulnerable, and not protected by society. Married people live longer, so that is another reason not to be old and alone! It was noble of you to admit your mistake, but when you say most, I still think you are over generalizing, and that simply is not the truth! :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:03 pm

BigBlastGuy wrote:
mystic wrote:Oh, I propose we publicly whip bigblastguy for his outrageous mistake!!!

Ha! Ha! Well I would take a beating if all the people who produce children they can't provide for will also be flogged in public. Line them up in the public square and give them a good flogging.

Gosh there are people on this forum so sensitive to how they feel they don't consider their feelings on an issue do not translate to reality. Sure babies are nice, babies are a gift from god, everybody loves babies. But STOP having babies you can't properly provide for. Feeling good about something does not make it OK. For example some men feel good about drinking whiskey and having as much sex with as many women as possible but does that mean they should? No. Just because women feel good about babies does that mean they need to birth all these babies they can not provide for ? No. Millions of poor neglected babies / children in the Philippines. Obviously this is a serious problem, it is a national disgrace. Getting upset when someone mentions this problem does not help, Denial makes the problem worse.

I am grateful that I belong to a big family. I really enjoy being with my sisters and brothers. The good thing is that, I have someone to talk to and also they are here for me and I am there for them.

There are married couple who do not have the blessing for babies. They desire to have one but sad to say that they can not have one. To have baby is a blessing from the Lord. No one is accident in this world. To belong to a big family, or to have a lot of children is not the issue here. Whatever the circumstances in life, whether you are poor or not, it is a matter of how you respond to the situation.

Yes, the first world country are capable to provide their children because they have greater opportunity in life in terms of financial situation. There are good points and bad points in life whether you have big family or small one. there are advantages and disadvantages.

For instance, my late father wanted to have a lot of kids, as my mother shared to me. He wanted to have kids. The good thing is that, my father see it positively. The bigger the family, the more my father is so enthusiastic and positive in life. He is looking forward to see his children and have grandchildren. He works hard an become us the motivation with his work even though that he is not that educated as western men.

And this you all must remember, people has no satisfaction, he search for life to be happy and to fill the emptiness in his life. Men cannot he satisfied, even with material things. That is why, whether you are in good state of life, or not, the most important is your relationship with God. He alone can give us satisfaction and fill the emptiness in our hearts. Whatever the circumstances in life, remember that God is in control and He has his mind for us.

Do you think your money can buy peace? Do you think your money can buy love? Do you think if you have been to too many places and pleasure in life, you will be satisfied? the more you desire, the more you crave. Think about it.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:06 pm

That might be okay mystic, if we would publicly ship bigblastbuy until he changed his opinions, and admitted that he was wrong, and the filipinas were correct! Well, maybe that is extreme, huh? But I think I would recommend it for his own good. Maybe after that he might get a filipina and have a bunch of kids! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:10 pm

A better idea is that maybe we should make Bigblastguy kiss and make up with some filipinas that he is at odds with! I'm sure we could find some filipinas that would be glad to kiss with Bigblastguy! Then I am sure that he would feel much better, and agree quickly with all of them! :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby BigBlastGuy » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:59 pm

crisipicada wrote:
BigBlastGuy wrote:

I am grateful that I belong to a big family. I really enjoy being with my sisters and brothers. The good thing is that, I have someone to talk to and also they are here for me and I am there for them.

There are married couple who do not have the blessing for babies. They desire to have one but sad to say that they can not have one. To have baby is a blessing from the Lord. No one is accident in this world. To belong to a big family, or to have a lot of children is not the issue here. Whatever the circumstances in life, whether you are poor or not, it is a matter of how you respond to the situation.

Yes, the first world country are capable to provide their children because they have greater opportunity in life in terms of financial situation. There are good points and bad points in life whether you have big family or small one. there are advantages and disadvantages.

For instance, my late father wanted to have a lot of kids, as my mother shared to me. He wanted to have kids. The good thing is that, my father see it positively. The bigger the family, the more my father is so enthusiastic and positive in life. He is looking forward to see his children and have grandchildren. He works hard an become us the motivation with his work even though that he is not that educated as western men.

And this you all must remember, people has no satisfaction, he search for life to be happy and to fill the emptiness in his life. Men cannot he satisfied, even with material things. That is why, whether you are in good state of life, or not, the most important is your relationship with God. He alone can give us satisfaction and fill the emptiness in our hearts. Whatever the circumstances in life, remember that God is in control and He has his mind for us.

Do you think your money can buy peace? Do you think your money can buy love? Do you think if you have been to too many places and pleasure in life, you will be satisfied? the more you desire, the more you crave. Think about it.

Crisi what I know is there are millions of filipino children living in poverty, go to any sizable city and they are literally begging in the streets. Obviously there are too many filipinas having to many babies. Talking feel-good stuff does not help millions of poverty stricken children. The simple solution is for filipinas to exhibit some self-control and stop having babies they can not provide for.
BigBlastGuy

Postby BigBlastGuy » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:10 am

Edwin wrote:

A better idea is that maybe we should make Bigblastguy kiss and make up with some filipinas that he is at odds with! I'm sure we could find some filipinas that would be glad to kiss with Bigblastguy! Then I am sure that he would feel much better, and agree quickly with all of them! :lol: :lol:

Edwin, it's not likely you are going to make me do anything. And why would I want to "make up with some filipinas" ? There are a million filipinas looking for a western man and I could easily have a couple dozen waiting for me next time I step off the airplane in Manila.
BigBlastGuy

Postby BigBlastGuy » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:23 am

Edwin wrote:I think, BigBlastGuy, that you go on a rampage, lose your head, and write nonsensical stuff that you don't even believe, and then later you deny that you wrote those things, but I quoted what you wrote, so you can't deny it. You can delete your post if you want.

I agree with mystic, that there are unhappy and insecure older men that many times were married and fell on hard times. They are vulnerable, and not protected by society. Married people live longer, so that is another reason not to be old and alone! It was noble of you to admit your mistake, but when you say most, I still think you are over generalizing, and that simply is not the truth! :D :D

Edwin don't get yourself all wrapped up in a couple of words. Let me help you out by clarifying my position: (a) there are millions of filipino children living in poverty, many literally beg on the streets (b) many filipinas seem obsessed with babies (c) it is wrong to produce children you can not provide for.

Isn't it just common sense that with millions of filipino children living in poverty and many literally begging on the streets that it's time for filipinas to stop having so many babies?
BigBlastGuy

Postby Edwin » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:23 am

BigBlastGuy wrote:
Edwin wrote:

Edwin, it's not likely you are going to make me do anything. And why would I want to "make up with some filipinas" ? There are a million filipinas looking for a western man and I could easily have a couple dozen waiting for me next time I step off the airplane in Manila.

Hey, Bigblastguy, having a couple dozen waiting for you the next time you step off the airplane in Manila sounds like fun! I think you should give it a try. Don't you think it would be worth doing that? I think it would. I am wondering if there would be some competition between all those filipinas waiting for you? :lol: :lol:
Edwin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum