Babies Babies Babies

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Babies Babies Babies

Postby crisipicada » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:28 pm

"What you think is what you get, what your perspective in life is what life could happen."

Out of the quotation above, we can say that bigblastguy is very against this online thing to know the other person particularly to filipinas. We can conclude that he is so negative about filipina as a potential wife or a better wife compare to American women. We can conclude that, he does not like online website giving the chance to meet other women from other countries.

If that is the case, he discourage this to continue. And because of this, he hated this online website why it exist. If this is the case, his mind is being polluted by his experience and observations. Therefore, he is not hopeful or looking the positive side rather than making accusations.

In this situation, all of us will give account to the Ultimate. And your responsibility and mine, must make an effort that all things must work out for good even seems life's situation is bad.

Have you remember Joseph, one of the Bible Character? His brothers sold him, and then he was in egypt and become slave. There were so many bad things happen to him, and the sad fact is that, his own blood tries to kill him, but unfortunately, they were not able to kill him. When he was in prison, he was able to interpret the dream of the Pharaoh and said to the butler that he must remember him, but the butler forget him and still in prison despite of the good thing that he has done. Until the time he become the governor in Egypt and there was drought. Until, the wife of Pharaoh tries to give him false accusation and told Pharaoh that Joseph try to rape her.

Despite of that, all things (bad and good) work together for good.

The wisdom here is that: As long as you are hopeful and be positive in life, we do not know the mind of God for all of us, but He has something in store for us in the future.

Just like in here knowing someone online, sometimes, you are I can be a victim, but remember, all of us will give account to Him.

Because of this, Bigblastguy experience to be a victim or whatever.

Does everyone experience good out of evil that happens online to his life? Remember, Romans 8:28 says, All things work together for good, to them that love God who are called according to His purpose.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:53 pm

I am with you, Crisi, that it is nice for all of us to have this online/jaderune.com site and forum. I think the biggest problem here is that generalizations are being made that are not necessarily true. Those generalizations are offensive to all filipinas. There is an insensitiveness in that these opinions, not even true are being repeated, and shoved down all of our throats until we are tired of hearing them! So the problem is generalizations which are not true, and repeating them over and over and over, and thus hurting the feelings of may filipinas. There seems to be a self centeredness here also where the person repeating these offensive things only cares about himself, and does not think about how others feel or are affected. He can have his opinion, but he probably shouldn't even bring it up with a crowd of people who are hurt and offended by it. We don't want to hear repeatedly over and over and over again that western men are after love, and filipinas are after money, and then suggest that is pure love. We don't want to hear over and over and over again what he thinks about babies, babies, babies.
Edwin

Postby BigBlastGuy » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:07 pm

Edwin wrote:I am with you, Crisi, that it is nice for all of us to have this online/jaderune.com site and forum. I think the biggest problem here is that generalizations are being made that are not necessarily true. Those generalizations are offensive to all filipinas. There is an insensitiveness in that these opinions, not even true are being repeated, and shoved down all of our throats until we are tired of hearing them! So the problem is generalizations which are not true, and repeating them over and over and over, and thus hurting the feelings of may filipinas. There seems to be a self centeredness here also where the person repeating these offensive things only cares about himself, and does not think about how others feel or are affected. He can have his opinion, but he probably shouldn't even bring it up with a crowd of people who are hurt and offended by it. We don't want to hear repeatedly over and over and over again that western men are after love, and filipinas are after money, and then suggest that is pure love. We don't want to hear over and over and over again what he thinks about babies, babies, babies.

Ha! Ha! Well Edwin if you do not want to hear about Babies Babies Babies why do you turn on your computer, log on to this site, click on the Babies Babies Babies topic? Is someone making you?
BigBlastGuy

Postby BigBlastGuy » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:35 pm

crisipicada wrote:"What you think is what you get, what your perspective in life is what life could happen."

Out of the quotation above, we can say that bigblastguy is very against this online thing to know the other person particularly to filipinas. We can conclude that he is so negative about filipina as a potential wife or a better wife compare to American women. We can conclude that, he does not like online website giving the chance to meet other women from other countries.

If that is the case, he discourage this to continue. And because of this, he hated this online website why it exist. If this is the case, his mind is being polluted by his experience and observations. Therefore, he is not hopeful or looking the positive side rather than making accusations.

In this situation, all of us will give account to the Ultimate. And your responsibility and mine, must make an effort that all things must work out for good even seems life's situation is bad.

Have you remember Joseph, one of the Bible Character? His brothers sold him, and then he was in egypt and become slave. There were so many bad things happen to him, and the sad fact is that, his own blood tries to kill him, but unfortunately, they were not able to kill him. When he was in prison, he was able to interpret the dream of the Pharaoh and said to the butler that he must remember him, but the butler forget him and still in prison despite of the good thing that he has done. Until the time he become the governor in Egypt and there was drought. Until, the wife of Pharaoh tries to give him false accusation and told Pharaoh that Joseph try to rape her.

The wisdom here is that: As long as you are hopeful and be positive in life, we do not know the mind of God for all of us, but He has something in store for us in the future.

Just like in here knowing someone online, sometimes, you are I can be a victim, but remember, all of us will give account to Him.

Does everyone experience good out of evil that happens online to his life? Remember, Romans 8:28 says, All things work together for good, to them that love God who are called according to His purpose.

Well Crisi if you want to use bible metaphors I am like Daniel in the lions den. You and Edwin and Mystic attack me but just as Daniel prevailed so will I prevail ! The truth always eventually wins but truth is usually at first denied. Keep in mind Edwin follows you down the wrong path.

And no I am NOT against Filipinas or the internet but I am realistic, I think the internet is not good for establishing a real relationship but it is good way to meet and introduce ourselves. Too many scammers on the internet so a man should use the internet like JadeRune to meet Filipinas, but then he needs to travel to the Phillippines and see what is real before investing any emotion or money or time. Best if he uses the internet to meet maybe 10 or 12 Filipinas to visit in the Philippines. Then he can decide after spending time with them in person. But I refute your statement I don't like Filipinas, actually I find many Filipinas charming and beautiful but many have a limited view of reality because they have no significant experience outside their Filipino culture. For example you here talking about american women but you really do not know.

So accept that I am correct, resources ARE a major reason Filipinas look for american men, because it is always best to venture out from a basis of truth.
BigBlastGuy

Postby Edwin » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:26 pm

"Keep in mind Edwin follows you down the wrong path." Quote by Bigblastguy

I guess you will have to think what you want to as you seem to think that it proves your point! :lol: :lol:

"his mind is being polluted by his experience and observations." Quote by Crisi

Bigblastguy have you had bad experiences that have made you bitter and have caused you to respond as you do. You seem to be a very angry person, who thinks he has been wronged for resources. You can often get a warped view of life by what you experience or by what you see in others, and often that is the exception rather than the rule, but when it happens to you, it seems like the rule instead of the exception. You write on the forum as if you think filipinas are scamming western guys for resources/money, and also that they are trying to sneak up on them to get them to make babies with them! I think most everyone here understands that you are obsessed with these ideas, but other people on here don't carry on about things the way you do. I am sorry for you that you have had bad experiences and now are stressed and traumatized by those experiences.
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:55 pm

BigBlastGuy wrote:
crisipicada wrote:"What you think is what you get, what your perspective in life is what life could happen."

Well Crisi if you want to use bible metaphors I am like Daniel in the lions den. You and Edwin and Mystic attack me but just as Daniel prevailed so will I prevail ! The truth always eventually wins but truth is usually at first denied. Keep in mind Edwin follows you down the wrong path.

And no I am NOT against Filipinas or the internet but I am realistic, I think the internet is not good for establishing a real relationship but it is good way to meet and introduce ourselves. Too many scammers on the internet so a man should use the internet like JadeRune to meet Filipinas, but then he needs to travel to the Phillippines and see what is real before investing any emotion or money or time. Best if he uses the internet to meet maybe 10 or 12 Filipinas to visit in the Philippines. Then he can decide after spending time with them in person. But I refute your statement I don't like Filipinas, actually I find many Filipinas charming and beautiful but many have a limited view of reality because they have no significant experience outside their Filipino culture. For example you here talking about american women but you really do not know.

So accept that I am correct, resources ARE a major reason Filipinas look for american men, because it is always best to venture out from a basis of truth.

Sad about human nature that they try to point out wrong towards their fellow men. It is sad to know that those who are educated seems acting like a kid instead of acting like a mature person. It is sad to know that there are people out there tries to put others down so that they will be put higher.

Remember, when you point your finger to others because of fault, you are pointing your 4 fingers towards you. Unless your fingers are not complete. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Is your fingers complete, Bigblastguy?

Next time, when you find fault to others, pluck out the dirt in your eyes first. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:19 am

"It is sad to know that there are people out there tries to put others down so that they will be put higher.

Remember, when you point your finger to others because of fault, you are pointing your 4 fingers towards you. Unless your fingers are not complete. Is your fingers complete, Bigblastguy?

Next time, when you find fault to others, pluck out the dirt in your eyes first." Quote by Crisi

Good point, Crisi! Jesus tells us before we can see to pull a sliver out of someone's eyes we need to take the log out of our own eyes. There are none so blind as the ones who will not see. Jesus said that their sin remained because they would not admit that they were blind. He said that they should buy eye sauve so that they would see. If the blind lead the blind they will both fall in the ditch, and that is what the Pharisees were doing. They were blind and they were blindly trying to lead other people. It is the same that they laid heavy burdens on people, grivious to be borne, but yet they did not lift one finger to bear those burdens themselves. They were telling other people to do things that they were not doing themselves. In other words "do as I say, not as I do!"
Edwin

Postby red » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:53 am

Easiest solution is quit communicating filipinas and dont go to Philippines. ;) That way you will save your money. Why look further for women when there are lots in your place? :P
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:54 am

Yes, Red, that should be Bigblastguy's solution, because he seems to hate filipinas, and he thinks they are all there to scam him! He thinks it is quite expensive to buy his condoms and pay his airline fares to fly to the Philippines to have sex with I think he said 12 filipas to see which one he wants. He obviously didn't pick any of them, because he is still ranting and raving about resources, and babies, babies, babies! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby red » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:23 am

yep....why even go to Phils and have sex with these women and yet fussing about them ,,,,,, :?: :?: :?: you wanna spend your money and blow their brains out then quit being fussy.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum