The Echoes of Our Hearts

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: The Echoes of Our Hearts

Postby Edwin » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:50 am

m&m wrote:what is happening to you outside affects your heart, but what is happening inside your inner man affects your environment. yes, that is true. But the good thing is that what ever happens outside depends on how you take good care of your heart. Sounds confusing, huh. 8-)

Therefore, good thing to take good care of your heart. Refrain from what will make your heart feeling bad. Because it will show your life how you keep your heart.

What is your mood today? Is your heart correct or feeling bad? Or are you happy? Take a look into your heart!

This is very true, M&M! Taking care of your heart is very important! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby stanley » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Your heart, at times, cannot be trusted. Heart, in itself, is not true and make you astray. Do not rely on hearts to make decisions in life especially on finding and marrying the woman. Time element and more prayers, are what I believe is to be considered. No one regrets waiting for the right woman.
stanley

Postby crisipicada » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:00 pm

I know that there are times that feelings fade. It is true because even the married couple I heard that the strong feelings fade. But, as for me, the more you grow each other, the more that you will fall in love with each other. It is about cultivating love more and more. :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:17 pm

I think the ones who have feelings that fade are the ones who allow little things to come between them. It is the little foxes that spoil the vines. Many people have a few things that they could become bitter about, but that doesn't help. Sometimes we have disappointments and it is easy to blame the other person for things that have not gone right. We have to realize that the past is past, and move on into the future without holding grudges over things that have happened in the past. Taking care of these things at the time when they are small helps to keep feelings better, I think. :D :D
Edwin

Postby mystic » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:26 am

Like kindness and similar virtues, friendship and love must be cultivated in order to grow. Like a plant, if it is taken care of, it grows.
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Postby wayne208 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:44 pm

M&M & Crisi .. You Both should be Poets .Love is the reason I get Up every Morning . I look for it and I Know That I will find it .. People ask Me why I am Going to the Philippines .. If they were guys and had Read Crisi's or M&M Post they would not ask that Question .. These are 2 Young Ladies with s lot of Life ahead of them . Edwin is right about One Thing .." Do Not Harden Your Heart so Much that it cannot Love"''..
wayne208

Postby Edwin » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Yes, God has promised to take out our hearts of stone, and give us instead hearts of flesh. That means that we get hearts that are not hard hearted, but are loving, kind, and forgiving. We need to be good hearted people for each other. God can and He does change the heart. David the psalmist prayed that to God after he committed his great sin. He asked God to create within him a clean heart, and to renew a right spirit within him. :D :D
Edwin

Postby mystic » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:44 am

Somehow.... I would expect that, when my heart sobs of love, my other half somewhere on the planet feels and echoes it back, and vice versa.

When one is alone, he/she is like half a sphere. The cries of love go lost in the air, without echo. But when there is somebody - conscious or unconscious - that is our other half, the sphere is complete, So, the other half sphere can catch the cry like a parabolic antenna and echo it back with another beat of the heart.

Different is the deaf rumbling of an old remembrance. Like something written on water, with time it fades away, until disappearing.

Not lasting love is like a word written on the water.

Everlasting love is like a word written on the rock. (And if it is written in the Rock... it becomes even sacred.)
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Postby Edwin » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:18 am

All of us want and expect good. When we love, we hope to be loved in return. Love should be forever, but then sometimes we find that it is short lived. It seems almost cruel, but people have free wills to decide what they want, and sometimes that is not what we want. If the worst happens to us, we must have forgiveness in our hearts and move on. We trust in God to keep us and help us, seeing us through the bad times as well as the good times. We are ever optimistic looking for good things to happen, hoping and praying. We have our memories both good and bad, but we must put all those behind and look for good things in the future. The most important is to realize that we are loved! God loves us, and He will see us through! :D :D
Edwin

Postby mystic » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:51 am

Many people think that love is an uncontrollable emotion. It comes, it goes, and they have to run after it to chase it, if they want to have it. So, it is implicit for them that it will only last for some time. They will never recognize it... unfortunately.

Instead, love/harmony is a condition that spreads out of many details and the proper environment. It must be cultivated.

Hunger can be compared to love. Somebody eats anytime and thinks it's right to fill one's stomach all the time one feels the urge. They end up with a bad alimentation, fat, health problems. But others, instead, are considerate. They eat when it is time to eat. And some hunger does not compromise us, but keeps the stomach in order giving it a proper rythm.
mystic

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum