Tithes

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Tithes

Postby purex » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:52 am

THere is a saying, "The more you give, the more you receive" or "the more you give the more happy you are".

The principle of giving is true. Like sowing and reaping. Can you imagine a sack or rice palay seeds of 40 kilos can make up to 50 sacks of 40 kilos during harvest when properly maintained? That is also the principle of giving. The more you give, the more blessing you will receive.

Better to give because our heart makes us happy. Try it and you will know. :P :P :P
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Edwin » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:28 pm

purex, this is the principle of sewing and reaping that you are referring to. This is true whether you are planting good grain, or wild oats. When I was younger I heard people say, "I am young, and I am going to sew my wild oats! I am going to live life to the fullest, and enjoy all it has to offer." I will sew my wild oats now, and straighten out my life later. Well you reap what you sew, you reap more than you sew, and there is a harvest day coming. Whether you sew good seed, or bad seed, there is harvest day coming. Sew to the wind and reap the whirlwind.

If you are generous and give, God will cause other people to be generous with us, and give to us in our time of need. God will add His blessings to us for our giving and our generousity. God will open the windows of heaven and pour out upon us a blessing that we will not be able to contain! :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:05 pm

The motive of giving is what matters most. Talking about tithes, it is about your heart and desire to give. The more you give, the more you open blessing to pour out on you. Sometimes, we give with wrong motive and it must be changed. Sometimes we give because we wanted to have in return. That is wrong. I mean, just give and it will be given unto you. If God impress in your heart, then be a blessing also. It is also needed to obey.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Previous

Return to General Forum