Scammers are bad news

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Scammers are bad news

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:55 pm

Now I have been besieged by a couple of male scammers who are getting contact information for the ladies, and sending them scam emails. So far I have identified four email addresses as coming from these scammers. From my communication with some of the filipinas who they have tried to scam, I am certain that there are at least two men involved, and they are working together. Members can view the pages I have published about this at the following URL :

http://www.jaderune.com/scammers/aliliba_constantine.html
jadegil6
Site Admin

Re: Scammers are bad news

Postby Smiley » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:21 pm

I just took a few moments to look over the page.Before I even read the info I pretty much suspected that it was another Nigerian scam.
I have seen some traffic exchanges online that will not even accept Nigerian business anymore because of the number of scammers from there.
Smiley

Postby Edwin » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:35 am

In our regular e-mail we used to get lots of emails from scammers telling all the hard luck tales, and wanting to make us rich! I have seen so many of them that a pattern is recognized after you have seen a number of them. Our email has a filter that weeds uot all that kind of communications, so we never see it anymore, even though it is still coming. It is sad that there are scammers because of all the trouble they cause for other people. The people who fall victim really take huge losses, and that is why they continue to work at scamming people is because with a small portion of the population it works, and the scammers get rich, and poor innocent people lose their money to them! :( :(
Edwin

Postby red » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Indeed they are bad news. It is not only about soliciting money but enticing these women to have relationship with them and make them travel and use these women for drug trafficking. :(
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:37 pm

You are right, Red, about the scammers being involved in more evil than just scamming. That is the nature of sinful living. People talk about what is wrong with prostitution for example. But, where you find prostitution you find drug use and trafficing, and other harmful elements including murder. It is the same with drinking alcohol to excess and especially frequenting joints that are known for alcohol use and abuse. Then surrounding those places you find all kinds of other criminal activities happening. Sinful activities are terrible things and only destruction comes from it. Jesus said "the theif cometh for to steal, kill, and destroy," but Jesus said "I am come that they might have life, and life more abundantly!" :D :D
Edwin

Postby wayne208 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:17 pm

I am glad that You got rid of those scammers .. But Sadly everyone know that their are more out their .. I wonder how they sleep at night after trying to steal people's money all day long ..Everyone one be Careful . Be Good and trust in God . :)
wayne208

Postby Edwin » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:08 pm

Wayne, the Bible says that their consciences are seared with a hot iron, and they no longer have a sense of right and wrong, and at that point it doesn't bother them at all to destroy people's lives. Yes the scammers never give up, but they keep trying. There are enough people who fall for their schemes that it keeps them going. Being careful is important, and using one's own good judgement and good sense! Don't fall for them. There is a saying "If it is too good to be true, then it probably is not true, and that what the scammers operate on. They make offers too good to be true, and they are not true. :roll: :roll:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Sad to know about scammers. I hope that they will be changed and realize that it is not good to cheat someone online and promising job abroad or marriage there.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:57 am

You are right, Crisi; we can hope that the scammers will see the error of their ways, repent, and do things that are honorable. One person on here said on their post that they baby sit, and then said that they are proud to be babysitting because it is an honest job. That is a very good attitude for anyone to have. Nothing that needs to be done should be below anyone's dignity. The scammers should find honest work rather than cheating people, and giving them false hopes, deceiving them. It is always best to be honest with everyone. :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum