EL NIñO PHENOMENON

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: EL NIñO PHENOMENON

Postby purex » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:20 am

Oh my, it is getting hotter and hotter here. Please continue to pray for rain. Peope has nothing to eat anymore because they can't plant rice which is the staple food of Filipinos.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby purex » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:58 am

It is really an answered prayer, it rain this afternoon. I hope that it will continue raining so that people can plant corn and rice
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby ms.sin17 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:16 pm

Yes. Here too. It was raining yesterday.. It was a little bit hard though.. :) I really wish too that the rain will pour very hard so that the rotating brownout will not occur anymore.. :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:32 pm

I wonder if anyone can comment if the brownouts are occuring on other provinces besides Mindanao? Anybody know what the situation is in Cebu or Negros Oriental, or Leyte, or Luzon, or Samar? Are the farmers in all of these provinces suffering because of lack of rain?
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby purex » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:18 am

jadegil6 wrote:I wonder if anyone can comment if the brownouts are occuring on other provinces besides Mindanao? Anybody know what the situation is in Cebu or Negros Oriental, or Leyte, or Luzon, or Samar? Are the farmers in all of these provinces suffering because of lack of rain?

In Luzon area, there is a rotating brown - out but only for an hour every day, according to the news. I don't know about the other areas of the Philippines. :D
purex

Postby bachuichui » Wed May 12, 2010 5:58 pm

i hate this el nino phenomenon..!! because it's so hot..!! and besides there's schedule for the water pouring..and will result to brownout rotation everyday.. i hope it would rain again :)
bachuichui

Postby crisipicada » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:29 am

El Nino Phenomenon is over. Thanks be to God, it is rainy season now. Farmers can cultivate their land and plant rice, corn and sugarcane.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Chas » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:08 am

crisipicada wrote:El Nino Phenomenon is over. Thanks be to God, it is rainy season now. Farmers can cultivate their land and plant rice, corn and sugarcane.

But will there be a sting in the tail - I think I read that the weather forecasters are predicting El Nina which brings severe tropical storms. I hope we do not see the severe flooding this year that Ondoy brought last year.
Chas

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:07 pm

Chas wrote:
crisipicada wrote:El Nino Phenomenon is over. Thanks be to God, it is rainy season now. Farmers can cultivate their land and plant rice, corn and sugarcane.

But will there be a sting in the tail - I think I read that the weather forecasters are predicting El Nina which brings severe tropical storms. I hope we do not see the severe flooding this year that Ondoy brought last year.

yes, it is true. The government prepares contingency plan for the upcoming el nina. The rainy season will last for 6 months.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby m&m » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:09 pm

On or about 2200H-2300H, June 13, 2010, there are four (4) houses at CMU Campus owned by CMU (Central Mindanao University) personnel razed down by fire. Initial investigation states that the caused of fire was due to faulty wiring. It started when the wiring got spark and because the houses are made or combustible materials such as wood,fire spread rapidly. Fire Department responded from Maramag fire station and Valencia Fire Station.The fire out declared early in the morning. Accordingly, one got injured but no casualty at all. Thanks be to God.

Now, please be very careful. Check your electrical wiring and other appliances. There is a saying that "Mas maayo pa and makawatan kaysa masunugan" ( It is better that someone will steal your things than destroy by a raging and destructive fire).
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum