still hoping to find him one day!

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

still hoping to find him one day!

Postby being_meh » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:19 am

Hello everyone!

this is my first time here on Jade and Rune..

Ill be honest to all, i've been joining a lot of dating site online since sept. 2011 hoping to find the right one but i've been always ended up to the wrong guy... i don't know why. i've been very honest from the very beginning... and i am also hoping to meet an honest person too.. im so tired of games and lies... can someone tell me what's the right thing to do? i do believe that each person has their destiny.. i know one day i will find him... im not losing hopes...
thank you and goodluck to everyone.

being_meh :)
being_meh

Re: still hoping to find him one day!

Postby red » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:36 pm

being_meh wrote:Hello everyone!

this is my first time here on Jade and Rune..

Ill be honest to all, i've been joining a lot of dating site online since sept. 2011 hoping to find the right one but i've been always ended up to the wrong guy... i don't know why. i've been very honest from the very beginning... and i am also hoping to meet an honest person too.. im so tired of games and lies... can someone tell me what's the right thing to do? i do believe that each person has their destiny.. i know one day i will find him... im not losing hopes...
thank you and goodluck to everyone.

being_meh :)

Take your time girl! :D it took me five years i think to find my husband :lol: Some takes forever...............so long but keep the faith and be honest and keep looking, be active here on posting you might find him here. ;) It helps if the more you talk or keep posting you will be more noticeable by men. Good luck and God bless on your search.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:20 pm

I didn't do very well in school until I figured out how to study and keep ahead of all my work. Then I graduated with a two year degree with a 4.0 grade point average for all subjest, math, science, Eng. lit classes, writing classes all kinds. I came to enjoy excelling, and I did almost as well at the university, then moved to another university and got 4.0 on everything I did there! In a way doing well in school is a curse, because you begin to expect more from yourself, and the stress level goes up. I hated all my tests, and nearly always excelled on them as well. I loved school even in the earlier years when I didn't do well, I loved school anyway.

I had one teacher in a long distance class, we were in the classroom, no teacher, a bunch of students, the teacher was miles away in another school conducting our class, video and audio over the telephone line, and I still don't know how that worked. I knew she was tough, so I memorized everything. She thought I had a photographic memory, but she never knew how hard I worked to commit all that to memory. She told some of the slower students, that some have to work harder than others do, and even though I did very well, I worked harder than you can imagine for my success!

I think this finding a man for the young ladies is kind of like that. Often you don't do so well until you figure it out, and then it is all down hill from there. Red, has the right suggestions! You get on here and respond to posts. Also ask questions about things you don't understand, or ask questions even if you do understand to draw other people out. Then when you think of interesting topics start your own new post that other people will respond to. The more you post, the more guys will notice you, and you will have a better chance of finding one. One nice thing about this, is the Bible says, "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh," and so the more you write, and the more others write, you get so you know what is in each other's hearts. So you actually you do get to know other people fairly well this way. This is one way you can expose yourself to others, and they can expose themselves to you. The more exposure the better for getting to know each other! :D :D
Edwin

Postby Smiley » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:01 pm

I heard that you can get into a lot of trouble for exposing yourself too much :lol: .
Sorry,I had to throw that in.
Yes,by all means. . . . .this is your group too now,please feel free to jump in.You have as much right to post your thoughts as the rest of us.
Smiley

Postby Edwin » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:41 am

Yes, Smiley, I think this is a free community where each one has as many rights as the other ones. I think each of us is allowed and encouraged to post as much as we want, and the more the better, and the more the merrier, so being_meh you are most welcome to get right in here with all the rest of us, and allow yourself to be seen and heard! We love to see all the posts that are written here! :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:46 am

I know I have said this before, but it bares repeating. There are many people who read this forum, and never post anything, and I am not scolding any of them, because I am very happy that they are reading! With that in mind when you post you are communicating with far more people than you realize, so if you want to attract someone that is a great effort to make. You may attract someone who is only reading, and they may register on the forum, send you a PM or they may post, being interested in you. So keep in mind the audience that there is here, and if you want to attract someone, this is like putting your add in the newspaper or on the radio. So if you want someone for yourself, get in here and post! :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:10 am

This is kind of weird because I am writing and giving advice on what to do if you want to attract someone, and really that is not my motive, as I am married, and I don't need to attract anyone. If I needed someone I hope I could find someone, and if no one were interested in me I would feel hard done by! I love to have friends, and I love to write a friend telling what is happening to me, and having them tell me what is happening to them, but I can't be much good to someone who is hoping to attract a mate, because I am married. But to have some fun communicating and being friends, I love that, but I am honest with anyone writing with me that I am married, and I am commited, so friendship is all I can offer without any romantic aspirations. :D :D
Edwin

Postby being_meh » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:05 am

hello to everyone.. im so glad i receive a few messages on my post... its really nice to know at some point there are still real person online..lol

and please forgive me too if i wasn't able to reply to those who sent me pm/.. i am not yet familiar with this site yet. im still trying to learn more about this..hehehehehehe

but i love to have more friends too... and i think some of your thoughts are right. maybe im too transparent and i easily trust people.. i should learn to weigh things first.. i got it...thanks to all again..

And expect me to post more in the future,,

thanks again.. ;)
being_meh

Postby Edwin » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:00 am

Yes, being_meh, we have all been where you are now, not knowing exactly what we are doing, but doing the best we can with what we know. At first it is complicated, and you have a hard time getting around, and doing what you want to do.

Yes, it is nice to have real people here who will think and respond. We all here are real people having our own struggles in life, our sorrows, our disappointments, our hopes for the future, and our joys from life. I think most of the people here are not pretenders, but they are real people expressing themselves as they are, and as you read what they write you are seeing the real person.

When you, being_meh, say some of your thoughts are right, that is exactly true. What people write here is from their perspective, and it may not be completely true for you. But, all these people write with good intentions. So, yes it is important to weigh what is written, and don't take everything for the gospel truth. Yes, do be careful not to trust anyone too far until you get to know them and learn that you can trust them, because not everyone can be trusted.

We are all here very happy to see you keep coming back. We will look for your posts also! You are welcome here! :D :D
Edwin

Postby Smiley » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:05 am

If you get a pm at the top left corner,just above the subject it will say 'Send Reply'. Just click that and away you go.Good luck and welcome again to the group.It is nice to see someone come back after the initial posting.
Smiley

Next

Return to General Forum