2010 Philippine Nationanl Election

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

2010 Philippine Nationanl Election

Postby purex » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:52 am

May 10, 2010 will be the National Election here in the Philippines and until now i have not chosen yet whom to vote especially for the presidential candidate. Now, i would like to ask from members to give/share their opinion here so that we can have greater weigh on every candidate whom we want to vote for. I want to ask opinion for presidential and senatorial candidate.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Re: 2010 Philippine Nationanl Election

Postby ms.sin17 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:59 am

I will vote for Noynoy Aquino for the Presidential Election. I can see that he is very sincere in serving the Filipinos and he don't actually spend so much money for the campaign, I think he gets the campaign money mostly from his supporters and friends that believes in him. Maybe, the death of his Mom, Former President Cory Aquino, inspired him to run in the Presidential Election. I believe that he can do something in our country, it`s already tested by his parents.. :D :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby pepeto » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:40 am

This coming 2010 Philippine Nationanl Election will be a tough fights especially in the category of presidential, but I guess it's to make a change, a new leader that will lead to success and I guess that was Villar, maybe we can give him a chance to prove what he can do to our country.
pepeto

Postby m&m » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:45 pm

Proverbs says; "the lot is cast into the lap but the whole disposing is of the Lord. We may vote for president, or any position this election, whoever wins ( whether we like him/her not, remember that it is all the will of God. Late survey shows that Estrada, Aquino and Villar have equal chances to win the presidential position. Do you agree that it is better to vote for a candidate who is already well-off because it has a lesser chance for them to being a corrupt person? A friend who is a lawyer now, suggested. Hmmmmmp so, who do think is the richest presidential candidate?
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Chas » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:07 am

m&m wrote:Proverbs says; "the lot is cast into the lap but the whole disposing is of the Lord. We may vote for president, or any position this election, whoever wins ( whether we like him/her not, remember that it is all the will of God. Late survey shows that Estrada, Aquino and Villar have equal chances to win the presidential position. Do you agree that it is better to vote for a candidate who is already well-off because it has a lesser chance for them to being a corrupt person? A friend who is a lawyer now, suggested. Hmmmmmp so, who do think is the richest presidential candidate?

But could they be the richest because they are the most corrupt?

We have our national election on 6th May. I suggest we swap candidates. You can have Brown, Cameron and Clegg and we will have Estrada, Aquino and Villar. The big question is would anybody notice if we did swap as they all as bad as each other. :lol:
Chas

Postby Chas » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:15 am

Chas wrote:
m&m wrote:Proverbs says; "the lot is cast into the lap but the whole disposing is of the Lord. We may vote for president, or any position this election, whoever wins ( whether we like him/her not, remember that it is all the will of God. Late survey shows that Estrada, Aquino and Villar have equal chances to win the presidential position. Do you agree that it is better to vote for a candidate who is already well-off because it has a lesser chance for them to being a corrupt person? A friend who is a lawyer now, suggested. Hmmmmmp so, who do think is the richest presidential candidate?

We have our national election on 6th May. I suggest we swap candidates. You can have Brown, Cameron and Clegg and we will have Estrada, Aquino and Villar. The big question is would anybody notice if we did swap as they all as bad as each other. :lol:

Sorry - my mistake. I meant to say they are all as good as each other. ;) ;)
Chas

Postby ms.sin17 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:16 pm

May God Bless the Philippines and by the Lord`s Grace and Mercy there would be a good president elected in the future.. :? :geek: I just hope that the next leader/president of the future has a big mercy to his fellowmen that are suffering number one, poverty.. I hope he would have a great idea of having a solution with the Philippines problem.. :? :(
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby m&m » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:04 pm

Chas wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sure we can swap candidates. :lol: :lol: :lol:
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby mjsty » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:30 pm

i will say "kudos" to those who already have the choice on who are they going to vote in this coming 2010 election.. but, the question is.. do they choose wisely? are they really sure that the candidate they are going to vote will help the people and the country as a whole..?
kababayan ko po, let us be wise here,..GOD SPEED! :? :?
"d0nt giVE UP jUst PRAY it w0rks!!!"
mjsty

Postby chaychay644 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:24 pm

For president, i'll vote GIBO coz for me he is the most qualified for the said position..he is very intelligent and i do believe that he will be a good president of this country.. :D :D :D
chaychay644

Next

Return to General Forum