Where Will You Spend Eternity?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Where Will You Spend Eternity?

Postby Edwin » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:28 am

This is a question that many people have struggled with. I have heard someone say in the past that they intended to go to hell because all of their friends are going there! Well, when they get there I don't think their friends will mean anything to them, because hell or the lake of fire is a place of torment, and if you end up there, you will be like the rich man wondering where you can get a drop of water to put on your tongue. We don't like to think about hell, or the lake of fire, but they are real places and people are going there by the droves. In fact Jesus suggested that more people will end up in hell or the lake of fire than will end up in heaven. Broad is the way to destruction and many there be who go that road, but straight and narrow is the way to eternal life, and few there be that find it. Everyone is not going to heaven. Jesus died for our sins so that we can have the forgiveness of sins and eternal life. So which way are you going? You can make the decision to do what is right and live for God if you will. :D :D
Edwin

Re: Where Will You Spend Eternity?

Postby crisipicada » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:32 pm

our life on earth is just like an inch of the eternity when we are gone in this world. It is important that we must have decided right now where are we going to spend eternity.

I do believe that there are only two choices we can make, either we accept the eternal salvation through Christ or neglect it and spend eternity in eternal damnation, hell.

What we are is the living soul. It is eternal. When we leave the earthly body, our soul will be spent in eternity with Christ or in lake of fire, hell.

When you and I accepted Christ as our personal Savior and Lord and confess our sins and ask forgiveness and repent of our sins, we can have the gift of salvation and Christ lives in us and we are not our own anymore. If we do not want to accept the gift of salvation, we will be thrown in the lake of fire. Now what is yours and my choice?

I have accepted Christ as my personal Savior and Lord. I accepted His gift of salvation through Christ. When time comes that i will leave the earth, God prepare a place for me and us in heaven to spend eternity. What a wonderful promise of God.

How about you? Did you accepted Christ? Do not wait for tomorrow for tomorrow might not come.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby crisipicada » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Our life on earth is just passing by. Sooner of later, we will spend eternity in heaven or hell. The truth is that, all who accepted the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus will spend eternity in the Father in heaven. Those who deny and neglect the Son of the Living God is already condemned, according to the scripture. It is not too late for those who are willing to receive Him. Do not tarry for the time is at hand. Let hear what He speaks in your heart.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:15 pm

"This world is not my home, I'm just a passin' through, My treasures are laid up, Somewhere beyond the blue...." So true, our citizenship is in heaven, and we here are just strangers and ones on a journey to make heaven our home. Yes, now is the accepted time of salvation. Now is the time not to neglect so great a salvation. The book of Hebrews in the New Testament is all about not forgetting and not neglecting salvation. We can't afford that! Jesus is standing at your heart's door knocking! Won't you invite Him to come in? :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum