whats your new year resolution?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

whats your new year resolution?

Postby being_meh » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:50 am

hello everybody... HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL..

I wonder what is your new years resolution? well for me, i think ill try to be a better person.. and be more patient with my son...and try to loose a few pounds too.. ill try to stay away from sweets...(i hope i can do that...lol) and try to divert my stress into something useful like photography and writing here...

May God guide and protect you all the way He guide and protect me and my son.. always be happy !

Thanks again for being friendly to me..

:)
being_meh

Re: whats your new year resolution?

Postby Smiley » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:40 am

Thank you for being our friend :)

I`m not big on waiting for New Years to resolve. . . . .hmmmmm maybe I should wait?
Smiley

Re: whats your new year resolution?

Postby Edwin » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:57 am

"i think ill try to be a better person.. and be more patient with my son...and try to loose a few pounds too.. ill try to stay away from sweets...(i hope i can do that...lol) and try to divert my stress into something useful like photography and writing here..." Quote by being_meh

Being Me, I think those are great solutions! I don't really think I have any resolutions that I have thought of. I like, Being Me, would always want to be a better person! I would like prosperity, with my soul especially, and to prosper in other ways as well. I have spent so much money on my cellar construction, our water system, including plumbing water pipes all through the house, and building my concrete block wall 4 feet high all the way around our house, that I need to recover from that so that I can have enough money to replace our roof, which is an important need. I already have the roofing, but I need to buy sheeting, stringers or rafters, and a plastic product that takes the place of the old felt/tar paper. But now we have running water all through our house, except my bathroom, and it is there, but I just need to finish working on the walls, mainly, we have a very nice cellar, better than I had hoped for, and the wall around our house to keep it safe from cold, freezing winds blowing under our house. We have already had weather cold enough that it has frozen our drains in past winters, and so far there is no sign of freezing problems, partially due to my insulating! So, I am thinkful for improvements that are making our lives more trouble free! Now the roof is next! That is after my bathroom is completed. I am somewhat waiting until after I see the doctor this coming Friday, and then I will go to work on my bathroom again, which won't take long. Then I will work on getting access down through the kitchen floor into the cellar, so that we can open a trap door, and climb down a ladder, rather than going down by Carol's bathroom, and crawling half the length of our house, then climbing down the ladder! It will be much nicer. Then later I will be digging a path from the outside, other side of the house down to the cellar wall, break a hole so that I can put a door way through, but probably not until next spring anyway! It all takes time, and we are safe now, so it is time to relax, a little anyway! :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum