HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Postby Smiley » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:02 pm

It is about one minute into the new year. I want to wish you all much happiness.
Smiley

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Postby Edwin » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:39 am

Happy New Year to all! Hear on the West Coast we are still 20 minutes or so away from the New Year, and still in year 2012, not long after I write this we will also be in the New Year. You in the Philippines are already in the New Year. For you it is 3:40 p.m., Tuesday afternoon, 2013! Happy New Year to you! :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:13 am

Okay, now it really is the Happy New Year, and we have been into year 2013 almost 10 minutes! I hope this year will bring wonderful things for all of you. I am hoping to get a few things accomplished through the winter, but mostly we are going to just survive the winter! It is too cold, with too much blowing snow, and freezing temperatures outside to hope to get anything accomplished out there, and we don't need to do that anyway. I am hoping to get my bathroom completed shortly into this month. I am also hoping to get a trap door made and a ladder going down through the kitchen floor into the cellar, and that will be wonderful. It is already wonderful what we have accomplished with the Lord's help, and I am rejoicing in that! The pressure is off now, and we will just see what we are able to accomplish! :D :D
Edwin

Postby mystic » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:13 am

Right time to say to all, Happy New Year!
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Happy New Year to All!!!!!!

I have a good time with my mother and relatives at home since Friday until Wednesday morning. Am back at work now.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:36 am

We are glad that you had a good time with your mother and relatives, Crisi! Back to work must come, huh! Happy New Year to you Crisi, and to all others as well! :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum