Have You Ever Had anything Destroyed or Damaged Sentimental?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Have You Ever Had anything Destroyed or Damaged Sentimental?

Postby Edwin » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:11 am

Today when our doggie Scooby got out of his yard, Carol was over at our kids' house getting them to do her nails! When I saw him out all I could think about was how mad our daughter might be that he was out! So I brought him in the house, and left him there while I went out and dug snow for several hours. He is not an inside doggie, so he does not have good house manners. He peed on some things that he shouldn't have, but that was not a big deal as it cleans up easily. If Carol had been home it would have been no problem, but I didn't think to barracade the back bedrooms, so he brought some things out to play with. Carol has a doll that her real birth mother gave her 70 years ago. She had it on one of the beds in the back bedroom, and while I was out digging snow he chewed the hands off that doll, and also the bottom of one foot. Carol felt badly but she was not angry about it. She threw it away in the garbage, and I told her to get it out of the garbage because the arms and legs are sowed on. So she got it out of the garbage and told me that the next time we go to our daughter's place 3 hours away they have arms and legs that she can get and sow on that doll, and it will still be a nice sentimental piece for her. Carol's mother died when she was 39 years old, and Carol was 18 years old. Carol was going to go find her mother and spend some time with her when she got out of high school, but her mother died too soon, which was very sad. Well, Carol is hoping to see her in heaven! :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum