"The way to a man's heart is.......... ?"

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: "The way to a man's heart is.......... ?"

Postby purex » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:32 am

Chas wrote:
m&m wrote:The way to a woman's heart is: sincerity, care, love, attention and most of all being affectionate to her.

Tell me - is offering to share my beer being affectionate? :lol: :lol: Only joking - sorry could not resist it.

I would never share my beer :lol: :lol:

Perhaps somebody could explain why I am such a failure in finding love. :lol: :lol:

I wont drink your beer, sorry that you have failed now. ThAt means that there is someone is better, right? Try and try until you succeed :lol: :lol:
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby crisipicada » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:56 am

Chas, Maybe it is not the right time yet :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Enjoy your looking.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby tom » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:20 am

crisipicada wrote:Chas, Maybe it is not the right time yet :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Enjoy your looking.

i've been enjoying my "looking" :D .... but i imagine i would enjoy my searching and communicating more if i wasn't so concerned about the possibility of hurting someone's feelings (including mine :lol: )---if things don't work out.......... i'm wondering, what are the acceptable "boundaries" for expressing an interest in and an attraction for someone who is 10,000 miles (16,093 km.) away???.... i'd like to feel free to express my feelings of interest and attraction, but i hesitate---- not wanting to hurt the feelings of any of God's precious girls........... hmmm... i don't know what to do.... so i am soliciting opinions and advice about what you think i should do about this.... is "e-flirting" okay 8-) ... or, is it hurtful? :cry:
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby m&m » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:12 pm

tom wrote:
crisipicada wrote:Chas, Maybe it is not the right time yet :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Enjoy your looking.

i've been enjoying my "looking" :D .... but i imagine i would enjoy my searching and communicating more if i wasn't so concerned about the possibility of hurting someone's feelings (including mine :lol: )---if things don't work out.......... i'm wondering, what are the acceptable "boundaries" for expressing an interest in and an attraction for someone who is 10,000 miles (16,093 km.) away???.... i'd like to feel free to express my feelings of interest and attraction, but i hesitate---- not wanting to hurt the feelings of any of God's precious girls........... hmmm... i don't know what to do.... so i am soliciting opinions and advice about what you think i should do about this.... is "e-flirting" okay 8-) ... or, is it hurtful? :cry:

Remember that woman struggle with their feelings. So don't flirt and gone away. You are doing big destruction or sometimes woman commit suicide because man are just playing around :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby mjsty » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:13 am

tom wrote:

flirting is okay for me as long as the person you flirt with knows that you are only flirting... for its one way of finding the right partner... :D :D
"d0nt giVE UP jUst PRAY it w0rks!!!"
mjsty

Postby crisipicada » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:35 am

Really? Well, that's another opinion i learned :P :P :P
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby red » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:31 am

The way to a man's heart is through his tummy!!!
By Filipino standards thats mostly true because most guys i have known they like women who cooks good yummy food for them. ...esp after hard work when they get home and find that delicious meal on the table...it soothes their feeling. My husband likes it when i cook for him...esp with a beer afterwards. ;) Just curious here...why do white guys drink beer like water? Too much beer not good.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Chas » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:56 pm

red wrote: Just curious here...why do white guys drink beer like water? Too much beer not good.

Some white guys drink beer like water. Not all :D

Too much alcohol in any form, beer, wine, spirits, is not good for you. It destroys the liver. Also drinking loads of beer makes you fat.

That said - a cold beer on a hot day can be very refreshing. Like most things that are not good for you, alcohol can be Ok in moderation. Especially red wine :D

Unfortunately in the UK some ladies are drinking beer like water when they go out. City Centres when the bars close can be very unpleasant in the UK with drunk guys and girls out on the street.
Chas

Postby tom » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:18 pm

Chas wrote:
m&m wrote:The way to a woman's heart is: sincerity, care, love, attention and most of all being affectionate to her.

Tell me - is offering to share my beer being affectionate? :lol: :lol: Only joking - sorry could not resist it.

I would never share my beer :lol: :lol:

Perhaps somebody could explain why I am such a failure in finding love. :lol: :lol:
being curious, i did a mini-search on the history of beer... according to one site, there was a time in the history of egypt when offering a woman a sip of beer was a marriage proposal :o :shock: :lol: ... i thought maybe you should know, chas.... :lol:
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby Chas » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:42 am

tom wrote:.. according to one site, there was a time in the history of egypt when offering a woman a sip of beer was a marriage proposal :o :shock: :lol: ... i thought maybe you should know, chas.... :lol:

That is brilliant Tom - now from this post and Crispy's post on creative date ideas I know where I have been going wrong.

Step 1 (and 6 & 8) - Kidnap a lady in a park in the evening and walk to the car
Step 2 (and 3) Drive through a new housing development and past a furniture store
Step 4 (and 5,7, 9,10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20) Chuck her in a hot tub, give her a bottle of bubble blowing liquid, explore the hot tub, feed the fish (tropical) in the hot tub, show her some old photos of yourself when you were young and handsome, get her to find the treasure in the hot tub giving her a sandwich as a prize, eat some M&Ms, ask her out on a date, climb on a raft and paddle round the hot tub, talk about Golden Acres (?) and play footsie, give her a teach yourself book to read in the dark, buy a take away to eat the next day (still in hot tub), plan your next home with even bigger hot tub, get hold of a sick child to ignore while you have fun in the hot tub, give her a piece of paper (waterproof) and tell her to make a list of six activities she would like to do in the hot tub (or maybe one activity at least six times ;) )

Then - if she is not too hysterical - offer her a beer and live happily ever after.

Watch out world - here I come :D
Chas

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum