Looking for Love ^_^

Moderator: youngj

Looking for Love ^_^

Postby 3dsmaximus » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:52 pm

I am a nice guy looking for a nice Christian woman. What I want, more than anything else, is to find a woman that I can love and who will love me back. I am easy going, in relatively good shape and I love to learn about other cultures. Most of the time, when I'm not studying, I'm on my computer watching foreign movies or reading.

I'm hoping to find a real relationship, that hopefully leads to marriage! I am 22 years old and serving in the United States Navy as a Nuclear Electricians Mate.
3dsmaximus

Re: Looking for Love ^_^

Postby evez » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:46 am

hi im Evelyn L. magale, im 25 years old.im residing Philippines consolacion . i work as an office clerk here in mount olives Christian Academy .im a born again christian , im a kind of lady that can make a serious relationship with you.. im an honest, loving, loyal ,understanding and most of all is God fearing.. and i love also a christian man that is loving, understanding, honest and also have God fearing..if you want to know me more just contact my mobile number +639321500280 and +639485221040..

Thank you and God bless you always..
evez

Postby Edwin » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:32 pm

We are very glad to see you here stephaniepearson321! Fast First Dates is what I think many would like to have, but they want to be safe as well. With fast first dates do they get in a hurry? You can easily find your soul mate, and many would love that too! Attend single parties, huh? I think you should elaborate on those subjects, and we will all be interested! Thanks for coming on here and come back as often as you are able! :D :D
Edwin

Postby chantal » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:54 pm

hello! I am Chantal, single mom, catholic..47 years old. Looking for love too..hehehehe
I am from the Phils. and all i want is to have a real relationship...
chantal

Postby Edwin » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:03 am

Chantal, we are glad that you are participating in the forum. Keep coming back posting whatever you want to. You can ask questions, respond to someone else's post, or you can start your own post on any subject that you wish to bring up for consideration. We want people to be active here if they will, so keep coming and posting! :D :D
Edwin

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!