Dahilayan Adventure Park

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Dahilayan Adventure Park

Postby Edwin » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:03 pm

I have seen a few pictures of Dahilayan Adventure Park. I think I saw they have some kind of a zip line there, and I think they have a zoo, right? Anyway from what I saw of the pictures it looks like a lot of fun. I guess it is like a theme park, huh, with exciting rides and all. Anyone who is familiar with this park maybe could explain a little more about what it is like. I guess people go there to relax and have a good time, huh? :D :D
Edwin

Re: Dahilayan Adventure Park

Postby red » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:58 am

Edwin wrote:I have seen a few pictures of Dahilayan Adventure Park. I think I saw they have some kind of a zip line there, and I think they have a zoo, right? Anyway from what I saw of the pictures it looks like a lot of fun. I guess it is like a theme park, huh, with exciting rides and all. Anyone who is familiar with this park maybe could explain a little more about what it is like. I guess people go there to relax and have a good time, huh? :D :D

Soon as I read this post, I feel sad being homesick. I miss Bukidnon, the roller coaster road there, the traffic on highway and esp Dahilayan where most my siblings go for weekend vacation doing zipline. It is a good place for vacation esp summer at Phils. I highly recommend that place. :D I wonder when i can go back there. :lol:
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:31 pm

Red, I am sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel sad and homesick. I was looking at pictures and I ran across pictures and information on the Dahilayan Adventure Park, and I thought it looked like a fun place to go, so I thought I would ask people what they knew about it. I hope you will be able to go back to Dahilayan Adventure Park with your husband and have a good time! I'll try not to do that to you again for a while! :D :D
Edwin

Postby purex » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:11 pm

That is a very good place to visit. Actually, my sister and his boyfriend has been there a month ago. That is a very nice when i saw there photos in facebook. It is very close to us here and maybe in due time, I will be able to go there.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby crisipicada » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:31 pm

I wanted to visit in Dahilayan Park. It is near here in our place but have not been there. I hope in time, I would be able to visit that place.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby red » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:57 pm

Never been there too although we used to live near from it. My siblings go there once a year. They said it is cold up there so, i thought we lived in cold area so why go colder :lol: .
red

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:11 pm

Cold? In the Philippines? Hmmmm...better ask Smiley about that one. He is in Canada I believe. That is a country that gets cold.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby red » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:38 am

lol....when we used to live in malaybalay bukidnon, the area is usually cold and is much colder in Dahilayan Resort. :)
red

Postby Smiley » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:57 am

And I hate the cold! I do enjoy the occasional cool day but I have always said that the worst day of summer is better than the best day of winter ;)
Smiley

Postby red » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:00 am

I hate cold too. I rather sweat a lot on summer.
red

Return to General Forum