Filipina Culture

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Filipina Culture

Postby red » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:10 am

Guys can find more conservative Filipinas those who live in rural areas. They are modest , polite, caring, and understanding, patient, and corteous. Guys looking for those traits in a Filipina better find those girls in rural areas. If you need help just contact me....lol
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby m&m » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:08 pm

red wrote:Guys can find more conservative Filipinas those who live in rural areas. They are modest , polite, caring, and understanding, patient, and corteous. Guys looking for those traits in a Filipina better find those girls in rural areas. If you need help just contact me....lol

That's one thing filipina to be proud of.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby mjsty » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:44 am

cutegen wrote::D
A romantic relationship with a Filipina has a better chance of success if you understand her culture. Filipina women live in a culture focused on the community, with the family as the core social unit. Here faithfulness to the family is a tradition.

agree about these...
true that relationship with easternian will be healthy if the partner is faithful to both of their family since we from east believes that
"family that prays, eat together stays forever" :ugeek: :ugeek:
"d0nt giVE UP jUst PRAY it w0rks!!!"
mjsty

Postby Jamespetrie1 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:39 am

Interesting I would like to visit the philipines
Jamespetrie1

Postby mjsty » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:48 pm

Jamespetrie1 wrote:Interesting I would like to visit the philipines

its our pleasure that you would like to visit our country to observe some of our culture and traits...
WELCOME!!! :D :D
"d0nt giVE UP jUst PRAY it w0rks!!!"
mjsty

Postby ms.sin17 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:46 am

Jamespetrie1 wrote:Interesting I would like to visit the philipines

You are very welcome to visit here in the Philippines! You would really enjoy the place and can observe some of our beautiful cultures and traits. I guess, its the best to visit here in the Philippines during 'fiesta' in a place.. :D That would be so enjoyable and great! Hope you will see our country`s best of the best spots!! :D :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby red » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:03 pm

One thing about Filipina culture or Filipino culture rather, is that married couples, usually the guy entrust all the money income to the wife and it is the husband who work hard and the wife does the budgeting...it dont happen in all cases but usually thats how it is.
Any comment from the guys? :) :mrgreen:
red

Postby Chas » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:33 pm

red wrote:One thing about Filipina culture or Filipino culture rather, is that married couples, usually the guy entrust all the money income to the wife and it is the husband who work hard and the wife does the budgeting...it dont happen in all cases but usually thats how it is.

"All the money income" - Not a chance :D

A good proportion of the money - yes - as long I was convinced she could budget.

Some of the money - definitely - just to give independence.

"the husband who work hard" - not any more - early retirement :D :D :D
Chas

Postby crisipicada » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:12 am

Chas wrote:
red wrote:One thing about Filipina culture or Filipino culture rather, is that married couples, usually the guy entrust all the money income to the wife and it is the husband who work hard and the wife does the budgeting...it dont happen in all cases but usually thats how it is.

"All the money income" - Not a chance :D

A good proportion of the money - yes - as long I was convinced she could budget.

Some of the money - definitely - just to give independence.

"the husband who work hard" - not any more - early retirement :D :D :D

Yes, it is true that, red. On my side, when my parents got separated (defacto) for 14 years, i was the oldest daughter with my 2 younger brothers left at home. I do the budgetting at home and my late father just let me how to spend for the whole week's budget for food. The same as when we were still in college. Maybe it is up to the couple how will they manage financially. Remember, it is easy to spend money than how to earn it.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby red » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:05 am

Amen to that Cris.....

Ladies if you get to marry a guy who trusts you about money...lucky for you... :lol: But learn to budget carefully it's a hard earn money you should be thoughtful also of your partner who works hard for it. ;)
red

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum