from kisses to sexes

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

from kisses to sexes

Postby lyrehc » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:01 am

This topic just came into my mind where do everything start and end up with sex??? It started with friendship then it started with a kiss..a sweet kiss that leads to a memorable sex...please tell me your openion!
lyrehc
lyrehc

Re: from kisses to sexes

Postby lyrehc » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:08 am

a teacher of mine once told us,why do people get dress? Why do girls put make up?why do people make them self presentable,will can you believe what answer did he tell us,...its all for sex :lol: :lol: :lol:
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Smiley » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:53 pm

All multi-faceted questions have a simple,one word,answer.But that answer is usually wrong.

To say that everything leads to sex was very unprofessional of that teacher.Perhaps that teacher had hangups,or other issues with sex that ,made it appear,from his/her standpoint that indeed all things stand secondary to sex. In the real world,while sex is certainly important,it is not the singular reason for all that we do.
Smiley

Postby Edwin » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:45 pm

I agree with both of you, lyrehc and smiley on this. I agree with Smiley that kisses don't necessarily have to lead to sex. But there is a progression, and if people are not aware of what is happening, they can end up having sex before they know what they are doing.

Okay, so first, in the animal world many of the males are the beautiful creatures to attract the female. It seems to work the opposite with us humans. The young many who is hoping to attract a mate will dress and groom as best he can including the nice smells and the works. The young lady is the one who usually goes for more beautification including all the colors of the rainbow, and I love colors!

All of these qualities help with attraction. The male is naturally attracted to the female, and he really wants to have sex with her. I understand that the female also wants to have sex with the male, but from what I understand there are other things that are important to her that the male is not considering, or at least doesn't consider important.

So as a couple you love the way each other looks and smells. You love the way each other talks, and you are naturally attracted to each other. So you have desires for each other. You love each other's company, and so at this point caution is important, because one thing leads to the next. You take her hand so innocently. You give her a kiss on the cheek. You are so taken with her that soon you are kissing her on the lips, and a little voice says, "Go ahead proceed; it feels so good and it is right! We have all heard the expression "take it to the next level," and that is what you are doing. Before long you are pressing your body against hers, and hers against yours. You are touching her skin, and before long your hands are going where they shouldn't be going, but it all feels so good, and so right. You are soon massaging each other, running fingers through hair. You hormones are running high, and before long you are pulling each other's clothes off, and then the end comes when you actually do have sexual intercourse. After marriage this is all fine and wonderful, but before marriage it can come back around to sting you in more than one way. This is true for what we call pre marraige sex or fornication, or extramarrital sex or adultery, and it is sin, but God forgives, so don't beat yourself up if you have gone down this road, just ask God for forgiveness, repent, and live differently.

So kisses can lead to having sex, but not necessarily so. It all depends on where you stop this process, or progress before the sexual act is started. Don't take it too far because remember it is a very strong drive, and once you start it, you may not be able to stop it until it is finished! :D :D
Edwin

Postby lyrehc » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:04 am

beautifully interpreted Sir Ed, :lol: :lol:
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Edwin » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:44 pm

Thank you, lyrehc, for the compliment! :D :D
Edwin

Postby DannyJones » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:20 pm

lyrehc wrote:a teacher of mine once told us,why do people get dress? Why do girls put make up?why do people make them self presentable,will can you believe what answer did he tell us,...its all for sex :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, it's about sex or desire to attract a mate or the core biological need to reproduce. Men are biologically programed to look for young, health women so makeup, lipstick, shinny hair, and clothes can assist a woman to look good, look younger, more healthy and thus attract a mate. Of course women are also biologically driven to look for a man who has good genes, strong, confident, good provider etc.

Nothing wrong with this, it's how God made us.

Women were using makeup and wearing attractive clothes and jewelry all the way back in ancient biblical times.
DannyJones

Postby Edwin » Wed May 01, 2013 12:25 am

The Pentecostal church that I grew up on was very strict years ago about the use of make up and the wearing of jewelry. Also the women wore long hair, and wore dresses as well. When I went to school in the first grade I was afraid of women who wore jewelry and used makeup because I was not accustomed to seeing women that way! :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Well, I will know if I will get married. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:16 am

Yes, Crisi, when you get married you will know that, and you will love that also. The kissing, the hugging, the passion, it is all wonderful and God ordained that for us to enjoy with our marriage partner. :D :D
Edwin

Next

Return to General Forum