I love Jade and Rune Pen Pals :D

Moderator: youngj

I love Jade and Rune Pen Pals :D

Postby Eillene » Sun May 05, 2013 6:30 pm

It helps me a lot with many questions answered :) i can get lot's of ideas in reading most of the topics,it can't prevent me from getting sad sometimes hehe...
Eillene

Re: I love Jade and Rune Pen Pals :D

Postby Smiley » Sun May 05, 2013 10:37 pm

I`m glad that you like it here. Most of the people are pretty good.
There are a ton of threads that you can browse through if you would like to get a better feel of who we are.Please feel free to keep posting about anything that interests you,ask anything you want,this is now your forum too.
Smiley

Postby Edwin » Mon May 06, 2013 2:00 pm

Yes, Eillene, as Smiley said this is your forum too. After you have posted a couple of times it is home for you. And also as Smiley said, most of the people here are pretty nice! They are upbeat, and will bend over backwards to help you. We all here want for each other what is good! So make yourself at home, ask questions, give answers, start your own subject as you have been doing, and we love to have you here! : You are correct that this doesn't take all the sadness away. Often we have to do what King/Psalmist David did when he encouraged himself in the Lord. We have to encourage ourselves, and allow God to help us feel happier. It is not easy but the Lord will help us! :D
Edwin

Postby Smiley » Mon May 06, 2013 6:33 pm

You are only as happy,or as unhappy as you perceive yourself to be.If you focus on things to be happy about you will be happy,and of course if you concentrate on reasons to be miserable,you will be miserable.We all have something to smile about ;)
Smiley

Postby Eillene » Wed May 08, 2013 5:12 pm

:D yes your all right guyz thank you!.
I was on miserable moments this fast weeks but when i got here and get some ideas wow!...i am happy now and not thinking a lot :)
Eillene

Postby Edwin » Wed May 08, 2013 10:54 pm

Eillene, I am glad that you are happy now! :D :D
Edwin

Postby cheryz » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:42 am

just like Eillene...i love it here,if my leisure time ill read topics about love, christianity, friendship and opinions of other about there life story :D :D :D
so many interesting topic here thats why if my free time ill keep on reading and help comments also :D :D :D
i just love jaderune it stress relief in your daily lives :D :D :D
sometimes can make you laugh for the topics here in jokers corner :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:43 pm

I am happy that you have joined our group and are enjoying yourself, and also that you have been participating by posting. So many people will join, but are too shy to ever post comments, and we all enjoy it more when members are actively participating. Thanks cheryz. :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:57 am

sir jadegil6... Thank You for this christian site i really enjoy it here sir. thank you for sponsoring this site and the forum.
i like to participate it here sir for exchanging and contributes ideas and as well as gaining and learning some ideas too. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:19 pm

You're welcome, cheryz. I sometimes get so busy that I don't have much time for the forum, and it helps me when members become active, and keep adding their comments or start new Topics that they find interesting. So your opinions and observations do add to all of our enjoyment, and are sincerely appreciated.
Thank you for your input. :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Next

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!