What's the cause of everyday madness?.

Moderator: youngj

What's the cause of everyday madness?.

Postby Eillene » Wed May 08, 2013 5:21 pm

Our neighbor seems to be crazy i think!.she always screaming everyday sometimes without a reason,and sometimes just because of her hardheaded kids.

I was thinking now does it can affect her kids growing up?or i just need to open my music loud so that my kids can't heard her?.. :lol:
Eillene

Re: What's the cause of everyday madness?.

Postby Smiley » Wed May 08, 2013 7:46 pm

Some people just seem to bury themselves under their own "stinkin thinkin". As I stated on the other thread 'You are only as happy or as unhappy as you perceive yourself to be". Sadly some people get themselves so stressed and bummed out that theylose sight of everything that is really important. Some become angry or mean and often lash out at those who need them the most.They often blame the ones that need them the most for their unhappiness.
Feel bad for such people,they will be very unlikely to ever know real happiness.Include them in your prayers and include them in your thoughts.They might not be easy to love but they still need it.
Smiley

Postby Edwin » Wed May 08, 2013 11:03 pm

We were coming back from Manila into the Seatac airport in South Seattle. In the airport there was a women screeming. She was angry about the way a piece of her luggage was handled. My friend told us that she reminded him of his ex wife. Sadly his ex wife died of cancer just soon after that, and boy did she cause him problems since his divorce until she died. She turned their daughter against my friend. Some people just seem to be evil. You are right Smiley, that some of these kinds of people need to be prayed for and also loved, and that is difficult sometimes. What ever you can do to shield your kids from that, Eillene, I think would be good. Yes, her kids are apt to grow up with problems because of her behavior. :(
Edwin

Postby Eillene » Thu May 09, 2013 3:33 pm

You are all right guyz!..sometimes i wanna go with her and talk about her probs and what's the reason of screaming with it,i wanna tell her to go church and pray but i can't!.now all i can do is pray for her and the kids :)
Eillene

Postby angel » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:20 am

it feels irritating when i heard it!it seems she/he is troublesome with other people or he/she could have many problems that cant solve. just pray for the parents together with the kids.
angel

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!