Philippines' 2010 ELection- a candidate to critic

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Philippines' 2010 ELection- a candidate to critic

Postby ms.sin17 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:43 am

I don't like NOYNOY to be the president of the Philippines.

Before, when I knew that he will be running for president, I was kinda happy because I thought he's gonna be very responsible and very efficient. However, as days passed by, many issues sprung out. I admit, it made be disappointed. As what I'd read from the news papers, he had a psychological problems before. And also, I have read a lot of comments from various websites revealing that issue. All they were saying was they dont want a president like that. Besides, who would want to have a formerly mentally ill president? It would be a shame for our nation then. I don't really know if the issues are true, yet though it's not proved, it can give prejudice to anyone especially those who don't know him personally.

As I can remmebr, the Hacienda Luisita is owned by the Aquino family, but how come they had not done anything to prevent the bloody commotion in there? This gave me a bad image from him. This is a sign of irresponsibility for me.

I was quite astonished when I knew that Noynoy was one of the senators. As i told myself " ha?! senator d i na xa?! Owz? sure jud?". Well, I havent heard any of him, never seen him on senate meetings in the T.V. or even hear any passed bill... Imagine, for how many years of being a senator, he havent passed a bill ? that's quite amazing!. He had really done nothing! how much more if he's gonna become the president of the Philippines? what would it be?

I have many concerns about Noy2x's ability of becoming the president of the Philippines. I really insist of disliking him. Sorry....

Excuse me for Noy2x supporters. These are just my opinion. Im quite concern on the Philippines' future. We must be reminded that we must first trace the background, achievements, motives, peers, and most especially the ability of the candidate before we give our full support. We must not get blinded with what's in. We must be a sincere concern Filipino citizens of the Philippines. This is for us, for our own future. =)

Im not purely saying that a good leader can make us rich, rather, it can help feed opportunity for a better future. Besides, everything lies on the hands of God and also with us.

"sa atong mga kamot nagdependi kung unsay atong pilion- kalambuan o kapakyasan? naa ra sa duha"
" at the end of the day, naa ra d i sa tumoy sa ato ballpen ang ato kalambuan"

- GOODluck Philippines for this coming election! -
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Re: Philippines' 2010 ELection- a candidate to critic

Postby purex » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:57 pm

Please vote for Serge Osmina for senator.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby mjsty » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:04 am

ms.sin17 wrote:I don't like NOYNOY to be the president of the Philippines.
As I can remmebr, the Hacienda Luisita is owned by the Aquino family, but how come they had not done anything to prevent the bloody commotion in there? This gave me a bad image from him. This is a sign of irresponsibility for me.

I agree with this.. the issue about Hacienda Luisita is very shocking, it's most likely Maguindanao Massacre :( :( and much worst is the victims were those tenants who worked in "their" farm, those farmers who fight for their right.
So how can "he" uplift the living of the farmers if even in "his" own hacienda "he" is not giving the proper benefits of "his" men..? How can "he" develop the agriculture sector of the nation if 'he" doesnt care about farmers..? :?: :?: and most of all how can the nation survive if the agriculture is "dull"...?
on the other hand i dont go for villar, as of now he is violating the policy of COMELEC regarding the add and commercials, so how much more if he already in the position, what else will he violate? i niether agree about his reason that he is only doing those in order for the public to know about where he came from, that he is from the poor family..he is making it a big issue where in fact the issue must about what he can do and what will he do to for the "inang bayan"....
my choice is "GIBO" :!: :!: , why..? simple, he is "BRILLIANT" and his platforms were good.. i highly agree about "1 college graduate in every family", that's possible and believable ...that he can do that..

(my apology to NOYNOY & VILLAR supporters..) :roll: :roll:

"kababayan our progress is in your hands... do select the good one not the best, for best can never be good but good can possibly be better and be best if given a chance.." 8-) 8-)
"d0nt giVE UP jUst PRAY it w0rks!!!"
mjsty

Postby crisipicada » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:07 am

Still thinking whom to vote, now i will chose either Gibo or Gordon.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby morgafilip » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:04 am

Sabihin na nating di daw mangungurap, eh di apat di din sana dadanak ang dugo ng mahihirap. Lagi nalang biktima ang magsasaka at mahihirap para sa sariling kapangyarihan at kasikatan. Kakaduda naman ang style nila sa luisita. So I guess mas better talaga si villar sa kanya.
morgafilip

Postby ms.sin17 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:26 pm

morgafilip wrote:Sabihin na nating di daw mangungurap, eh di apat di din sana dadanak ang dugo ng mahihirap. Lagi nalang biktima ang magsasaka at mahihirap para sa sariling kapangyarihan at kasikatan. Kakaduda naman ang style nila sa luisita. So I guess mas better talaga si villar sa kanya.

Hello. I can understand you but there are our friends here that doesn't understand our national language so better speak in English.. :) Keep on posting! :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby purex » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:07 pm

ms.sin17 wrote:
morgafilip wrote:Sabihin na nating di daw mangungurap, eh di apat di din sana dadanak ang dugo ng mahihirap. Lagi nalang biktima ang magsasaka at mahihirap para sa sariling kapangyarihan at kasikatan. Kakaduda naman ang style nila sa luisita. So I guess mas better talaga si villar sa kanya.

Hello. I can understand you but there are our friends here that doesn't understand our national language so better speak in English.. :) Keep on posting! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: It is okay, Carlota, anyway you are very good interpreter, :lol: :lol: :lol: Anyway, guys please speak in English so that others will understand, too.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Return to General Forum