Headached cause of hot weather?.

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Headached cause of hot weather?.

Postby Edwin » Fri May 10, 2013 4:53 pm

Many years ago when I did drink coffee, and I loved it very much, but I decided that it was not good for me, and it probably wasn't at the rate I was drinking it, but I love coffee just as much on very hot days as cool days, but I realize it was not good for me drinking all that coffee on really hot days!

When we went to the mountains to cut fence posts and rails for fence corals we would take all the water melons with us that we could eat! It was funny because at the elevation where we were cutting the posts and rails it was very cold! The water melons would get almost cold enough to freeze, and we had lots of them, so we would eat them until our teeth hurt from eating cold watermelon meat! Oh, for those days to return! :D :D
Edwin

Postby m&m » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:36 am

I am not feeling well today because of the weather. It is gloomy and it affects my mood, but i feel that I have a fever right now. I drink a lot of water and try to relax after my report being done. I am glad that I did something that makes me feel okay.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby purex » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:02 pm

What is the scientific explanation behind this headache cause by hot / warm weather? I experienced that lately and wow been suffering for more than a week. Got runny nose, cough, fever and headache, teary eye. Name it, it is not easy to be in this situation. Drinking lots of water could help relieve from being dehydrated, and also prevent from heat stroke.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:00 pm

That could be allergies.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Forum