Searching for my man

Moderator: youngj

Searching for my man

Postby Eillene » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:25 am

Responsible and faithfull man :)
Eillene

Re: Searching for my man

Postby smithardor » Sat May 11, 2013 9:39 am

There are many Filipinas who have found the right men for them through online dating sites. Why don't you join in? :D
smithardor

Postby DannyJones » Wed May 15, 2013 6:09 pm

Eillene wrote:Responsible and faithfull man :)

Only a small number of men ever actually travel to the Philippines to meet a filipina, millions of filipinas are looking (lots of competition) so to improve your chances you must must must have a good profile. What is a good profile?

(1) A good picture. Men are visual so be sure and have a good picture. Take the picture in an environment that says who you are: city, country, beach, office, home. Are you a homebody--a picture at home. You are a beach girl--a picture at the beach. A natural good quality picture in a place you like. A picture tells the story who you are. Men look at the picture. Remember the saying "picture is worth 1000 words".

(2) Only a few words about what you want. Say what you will give! Everyone likes a giver. A western man is very tired of women who take, take take, want, want, want. Western men look for foreign women who are givers, who want to give their dedication, faithfulness, loyalty, sweetness to their husband.

And also always put your jaderune profile page number and your email contact information (not your cell number) on each forum post and email. Maybe a guy sees your post but how does he contact you?

Just my thoughts that may help.
DannyJones

Postby Eillene » Wed May 15, 2013 7:39 pm

Thank you DannyJones :D yeah i'll do that thoughts of u hehe..but maybe a little hard for me coz I just getting online at café,i'll try..
God bless!.
Eillene

Postby Eillene » Wed May 15, 2013 7:45 pm

Thanks for that info Smithhardor :)

I join a site a couple of months then I meet a man that tells me here is that best dating site he found so I choose to be here and it's great and I just need to be patient soon my man comes right?.
God bless!.
Eillene

Postby DannyJones » Thu May 16, 2013 2:48 pm

Eillene wrote:Thank you DannyJones :D yeah i'll do that thoughts of u hehe..but maybe a little hard for me coz I just getting online at café,i'll try..
God bless!.

Eillene, make it easy for a guy to contact you. Always put your contact information on every post and email, a guy may see your post and think you are great but you must make it easy for him to contact you. Like this:

"Thank you DannyJones :D yeah i'll do that thoughts of u hehe..but maybe a little hard for me coz I just getting online at café,i'll try..
God bless!."

Eillene
jaderune profile page_______
email address
DannyJones

Postby Gary2310 » Fri May 17, 2013 9:14 am

Hi Eillene,

DannyJones has made some very good points. You have to understand the whole "picture" with respect to finding a foreigner to be your life partner. There are literally many thousands of Philippine women looking for foreigner husbands, and they all profess the same thing...They all say that they are looking for "true love".

On the other side, there are literally thousands of foreign men looking for Asian women, but in this case the reality is that most of those thousands of foreign men are NOT looking to find a great love. Rather, they have other interests.

And so, there are only a very small percentage of decent and sincere foreign men that are truly looking for a Filipina to share their life with. And, most of these decent and sincere ones that I am speaking of are very skeptical about Filipinas looking for their "one and only true love" on the internet.

Therefore, if you are really sincere about finding a decent and honest foreigner husband, you need to stand out among all the others that are "trying their luck", as so many write in their ads. You have to think about what your post or ad sounds like to some decent guy that may be reading it, and it has to catch his attention with sincerity and honesty.

I also think that you need to be truthful with YOURSELF as to why you are really looking for a foreigner husband. If you really are looking for a Caucasian man from the U.S. or Europe, then you should have clear reasons as to why you are looking for such a man and you should be able to share them with a guy that shows an interest in you.

Let's face it, the harsh reality is that foreign men offer the prospect of a better life. For some (or many) women, love may or may not enter into the equation. And, that's no secret. The decent guys that are reasonably intelligent know this. And so, you have to ask yourself how would you feel if the situation was reversed? How would feel if you had all these guys interested in spending a lifetime loving you simply because you were able to offer them, and even perhaps their family back home in the U.S., a better life? I think you will agree that it's not such a good feeling. I'm sure you would want to be, first and foremost, a man's great love and not just a financial resource for him.

And so, my friend, that is what you have to overcome, if you want to find a sincere and loving man that is truly interested in the virtues of a Filipina.

It's certainly not easy to do, but one thing that will set you apart from others is first being honest with yourself and then being honest with the guy you meet.

Best wishes!
Gary2310

Postby Eillene » Fri May 17, 2013 4:05 pm

Thank you Gary2310 :) i was reading your letter 2 times now and i got you!...
Eillene

Postby Edwin » Fri May 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Yes, Eillene and Gary, we all just really, I think want to be loved and cared for. We want to be taken care of by the other person, and provided some love and emotional support. We want honesty and fidelity/faithfulness. I think the financial is just a means to be able to love are care for each other. We all need something to eat, a place to live, clothes to wear, and in our country we usually need transportation, in the form of owning a car. Then we need to maintain and put gasoline/petrol, in that car. If we can get through life taking care of each other, loving each other, and being faithful to each other forever that is what counts, and I think all of us wants that. :D :D
Edwin

Postby DannyJones » Fri May 17, 2013 9:16 pm

Gary2310 wrote:Hi Eillene,

DannyJones has made some very good points. You have to understand the whole "picture" with respect to finding a foreigner to be your life partner. There are literally many thousands of Philippine women looking for foreigner husbands, and they all profess the same thing...They all say that they are looking for "true love".

On the other side, there are literally thousands of foreign men looking for Asian women, but in this case the reality is that most of those thousands of foreign men are NOT looking to find a great love. Rather, they have other interests.

And so, there are only a very small percentage of decent and sincere foreign men that are truly looking for a Filipina to share their life with. And, most of these decent and sincere ones that I am speaking of are very skeptical about Filipinas looking for their "one and only true love" on the internet.

Therefore, if you are really sincere about finding a decent and honest foreigner husband, you need to stand out among all the others that are "trying their luck", as so many write in their ads. You have to think about what your post or ad sounds like to some decent guy that may be reading it, and it has to catch his attention with sincerity and honesty.

I also think that you need to be truthful with YOURSELF as to why you are really looking for a foreigner husband. If you really are looking for a Caucasian man from the U.S. or Europe, then you should have clear reasons as to why you are looking for such a man and you should be able to share them with a guy that shows an interest in you.

Let's face it, the harsh reality is that foreign men offer the prospect of a better life. For some (or many) women, love may or may not enter into the equation. And, that's no secret. The decent guys that are reasonably intelligent know this. And so, you have to ask yourself how would you feel if the situation was reversed? How would feel if you had all these guys interested in spending a lifetime loving you simply because you were able to offer them, and even perhaps their family back home in the U.S., a better life? I think you will agree that it's not such a good feeling. I'm sure you would want to be, first and foremost, a man's great love and not just a financial resource for him.

And so, my friend, that is what you have to overcome, if you want to find a sincere and loving man that is truly interested in the virtues of a Filipina.

It's certainly not easy to do, but one thing that will set you apart from others is first being honest with yourself and then being honest with the guy you meet.

Best wishes!

Gary there is much truth in what you say. I will modify one point. Women look for a man with resources, they may not like to admit this but a man's ability to provide resources are part of a woman's definition of love. It begins while dating when the man is expected to pay for dinner, buy her stuff like candy, flowers etc. Most women do expect a man to provide food, clothes, housing etc for them while they have children. So a western man is not surprised that a filipina is interested in him as an economic provider. The shock to western men (and it seems to be a forbidden topic on forums like these) is after marriage the western man is expected to help support her extended filipino family --this causes financial problems and ultimately destroys many filipina to western man marriages.
DannyJones

Next

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!