one woman man

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

one woman man

Postby angelruby29 » Fri May 31, 2013 11:36 pm

:P The words " I LOVE YOU " are not for anyone to say from their mouth to their beloved one. Its a feeling that you can whisper to each other from heart to heart without saying it aloud ~
angelruby29

Re: one woman man

Postby red » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:14 am

Sounds good but i like to hear it loud ha ha
I like action speaks louder than words but i want to hear the words too! :-)
Welcome here angelruby.. hope u post here more... :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby mystic » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:33 am

Well, I noticed that somebody lives feelings is a very "practical" way, needs to hear, touch, etc. Somebody else is more ideal and likes details: whispering, sighs, listening heart to heart.

The first kind seems to become easily bored of those "speaking silences" of the second kind. And the second kind thinks that the first kind is "dull", cannot understand the subtleties. But despite the first group will feel in the wrong place with people of the second group, the second group will be fine everywhere, just feel a sort of "lack" in the relation.

I am more of the second kind :D :D :D I live in a sort of ideal world made of a subtle telepathic connection. I like to go in the nature with my mate, stop near a river, and stay in silence, listening, and listening to her heart. Oh, well... that's my ideal, coz I have nobody.
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Postby Edwin » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:41 pm

angelruby29 wrote::P The words " I LOVE YOU " are not for anyone to say from their mouth to their beloved one. Its a feeling that you can whisper to each other from heart to heart without saying it aloud ~

Whispering to each other sounds like fun, unless one of you is hard of hearing, cannot hear well! This is like when you speak sweet nothings to your lover, huh? It is fun and is effective at the same time, as long as your heart is in the right place!

We are glad to have you, Angelruby! Keep posting. Ask questions, answer questions, start subjects, respond to other posts, and mainly just have fun! :D :D
Edwin

Postby m&m » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:03 pm

angelruby29 wrote::P The words " I LOVE YOU " are not for anyone to say from their mouth to their beloved one. Its a feeling that you can whisper to each other from heart to heart without saying it aloud ~

That is a very good encouragement when you hear someone loves you and back it with action.

When misunderstanding comes, it would be hard to say that, because you try to evaluate, if he or she loves you truly. An example would be, if someone's belief is being questioned by her or him. In my experience, somebody told me, "church is bad". So, it saddened me because without the people at church who has been there for me and be there for me when I am down or feeling low, maybe I wont be here writing here. :D :D :D :D
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby cheryz » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:22 pm

its a feeling of sweetness and compassion towards each other. even your not saying this as long he or she show in actions of your love to one another its just a great feeling too. action speak louder than voice.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:07 am

its really hard to believe that there is a one woman man!(sorry to those my apology first ) i just dont believe it that One Woman Man! were not perfect but i cant tell that it has a man that only one woman of her life, even my father before my mom he had so many girl friends. some of my boy friends.
angel

Return to General Forum