Age Difference

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Age Difference

Postby crisipicada » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:12 pm

tom wrote:
purex wrote:Why yucky? I dont know if there is a specific age men become yucky. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i find it fascinating and encouraging (and almost unbelievable, at times) to realize there are so many filipinas who don't perceive men as "yucky" (no matter what the man's age)... apparently, "yuck" and "beauty" are both "in the eyes of the beholder" ... thanks God for filipinas[/quote

Maybe there are some because they dont see things as yucky, what do you think?
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby tom » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:51 am

crisipicada wrote:
tom wrote:
purex wrote:Why yucky? I dont know if there is a specific age men become yucky. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i find it fascinating and encouraging (and almost unbelievable, at times) to realize there are so many filipinas who don't perceive men as "yucky" (no matter what the man's age)... apparently, "yuck" and "beauty" are both "in the eyes of the beholder" ... thanks God for filipinas[/quote

i think this is one thing so different from western (american) culture... that i am having difficulty believing it is really true... :shock: :? :o :D
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby wildermess » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:07 pm

tom wrote:
crisipicada wrote:
tom wrote:i find it fascinating and encouraging (and almost unbelievable, at times) to realize there are so many filipinas who don't perceive men as "yucky" (no matter what the man's age)... apparently, "yuck" and "beauty" are both "in the eyes of the beholder" ... thanks God for filipinas[/quote

i think this is one thing so different from western (american) culture... that i am having difficulty believing it is really true... :shock: :? :o :D

Before western style feminism it was hadly an issue in the U.S. There wasn't a lot of it but it wasn't uncommon, especially out in the country (province as you say in RP). Also, more than a few of us had grandmothers who started making babys at 14 years old.
The best secret I know is that there is beauty everywhere if you know where to look.
wildermess

Postby purex » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:53 am

Maybe there are some because they dont see things as yucky, what do you think?[/quote]
i think this is one thing so different from western (american) culture... that i am having difficulty believing it is really true... :shock: :? :o :D[/quote]

It might be difficult to believe but we cannot dictate our hearts when it beats for someone
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby crisipicada » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:59 am

Don't be carried away by someone else if your heart is beating for him/her no matter what the age. :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Mr.Magoo » Thu May 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Although I am not preoccupied with age differences, I do find that many of the younger ladies, especially those still in their teens and early twenties, do not understand much of what I talk about, and I in return, do not understand what they are talking about. I guess that at times, I am just not hip enough! :ugeek:
Last edited by Mr.Magoo on Thu May 06, 2010 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Magoo

Postby dodie123 » Thu May 06, 2010 3:56 pm

for me age doesn't matter..what is important is that we love each other.. :P :P
dodie123

Postby bachuichui » Fri May 07, 2010 12:30 pm

age doesn't matter
bachuichui

Postby LanieRisteen » Sat May 08, 2010 12:26 pm

I'm 50 and my wife from the Philippines is 30. When I was on Cebu, a lot of women would ask her in Cebuano how old I was, and when she told them she said the response was usually something along the line of: "that's not bad."

If I wanted to arbitrarily assign numbers, it seems Filipina see a difference of 10 years kind of like American women view a 3 year difference. From 15 to 20 years is kind of like an American woman with a guy 6 or 7 years older.

DON"T THINK LIKE IN AMERICA when deciding who to write to in order to see if things can work out! My wife was about 18 months under this line I created in my mind of what the youngest woman I should consider should be. We are very happy and expecting our first child later this year.
LanieRisteen

Postby ms.janiszewski » Sat May 08, 2010 4:52 pm

dont think what other people say....as long as you know your doin good and wel...go ahead then...
ms.janiszewski

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum