Can you be trusted?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Can you be trusted?

Postby red » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:24 am

m&m wrote:The best thing to do is to trust the Lord more than anything else. Who knows, the other is cheater. So if you give it to the Lord, their sin will find them out. That is the only hold I have now.

That is great. It means you have a lot of trust in yourself and to your special someone. That can create a healthy relationship. Lord will take care the rest so long as you give it all to Him. Trust is very important in a relationship it will give you confidence with the person you love.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:57 pm

Yes, trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding. Yes, the Lord will take care of it, and that takes a lot of the worry off from us. We can trust in the Lord, and He will direct our ways. The Lord will protect and uphold. :D :D
Edwin

Postby m&m » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:37 pm

Someone said, "I trust you". These words must really mean to someone. If he or she mean it, it must be reciprocated in time. It needs prayers and time to truly trust someone, and of course the Lord for him. The only hold that I have is that, God is looking to us and He is present in every place. If someone is cheater or dishonest, then God will not allow that to continue or else God will change his or her heart. I trust the Lord in every aspect of my life. For us, Filipino's, dating here should be the man to date the woman, not the woman. Because if the woman will be the first to tell the man, it is cheap or she makes herself less worth. So guys, if you are looking for a filipina, in the long run, tell her what qualities you like her etc.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Edwin » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:43 pm

We have a saying here in the USA, innocent until proven guilty. Many of us are trusting, and sometimes we trust too much, then we get hurt. I have trusted people in business deals, and trusted them way too far, because I would not break trust like some of them have, in fact in the rental business more of them have proven untrustworthy than the other way around. I trust everyone, and i trust too much, and I have gotten burned, losing lots of money. It seems I would learn, but I continue to trust again. I think we all have trust to begin with. We trust each other, and many of us would not let another person down, but after a while some prove unworthy of trust, and then you have to be on your guard, which is sad. Better to prove trustwothy, because when you lose trust it is difficult to impossible to get it back. We also have another saying, if you cheat me once it is your problem; but if you cheat me twice it is my fault, because I shouldn't let you cheat me a second time! :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum