Privilege to message

Moderator: youngj

Privilege to message

Postby koolwiz » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Edwin I can't message yet, I don't have that prevlge yet. Can u give email addy and then I will give to u. I tried to leave mine on your but it wouldn't let me

Michael
koolwiz

Re: Privilege to message

Postby Edwin » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:29 pm

Michael, thank you for trying to respond! Write to me an email if you would be so kind with the requested information, and any other information you would like to give, or anything you would like to say. Sent it to dcknapp@starband.net

Thank you, kindly, Michael!

David
Edwin

Postby koolwiz » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:09 pm

Edwin, I have emailed u the info u asked for. If there is any thing else i can tell u, please let me know. I am a disabled veteran(service connected)and on socail surcuity disablity. I woundnt mind moving to another country as long as i can still recive the income and medical benifits. Do you know if it can happen if I were to move there? I am very new to the idea of traveling over seas,much less to find a new mate. I hope I am not breaking rules on this topic

michael
koolwiz

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:29 pm

You can live anywhere you chose, and still receive your disability checks. There is Tri-Care in the Philippines for ex-servicemen, and I think it covers you at any hospital or doctor who accepts insurance anywhere you go in the Philippines. There is also a Veteran's Clinic in Manila next to the US Embassy where any ex-serviceman can get medical treatment.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!