My Bathroom

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: My Bathroom

Postby Edwin » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:03 am

chickenHouse 139reduced.jpg
chickenHouse 139reduced.jpg (43.14 KiB) Viewed 10067 times

This picture shows my small bathroom window with the wall painted.
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:05 am

chickenHouse 141reduced.jpg
chickenHouse 141reduced.jpg (55.52 KiB) Viewed 10067 times

This picture shows one of my bathroom lights without the globe on it, because of construction, and painted walls.
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:13 am

This picture shows my bathroom doorway and the painted walls. You will love this: We only have one interior door in this house, and that is in Carol's bathroom! Other than that we just have curtains for necessary privacy when I am in my bathroom, and I don't want anyone to see what I am doing, or when I am in my bedroom, and I don't want people to see me with next to nothing on, or maybe wearing nothing at all, but I am usually in the shower when that happens, but other than that, I usually have briefs and a tee shirt on, and when only Carol is here during the night or early morning I might be anywhere in the house dressed that way in only briefs and a tee shirt! So close your eyes when I come through the house! :lol: :lol:
Attachments
chickenHouse 143reduced.jpg
chickenHouse 143reduced.jpg (54.47 KiB) Viewed 10067 times
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:28 am

chickenHouse 154reduced.jpg
chickenHouse 154reduced.jpg (66.04 KiB) Viewed 10065 times

Notice my shower head near the ceiling! I am a tall guy, and now I am ready to take a shower! :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:31 am

chickenHouse 155reduced.jpg
chickenHouse 155reduced.jpg (49.65 KiB) Viewed 10065 times

In this picture you see a close up view of my shower mixer, and tub faucet. I am now ready to take a bath! :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:33 am

chickenHouse 157reduced.jpg
chickenHouse 157reduced.jpg (55.51 KiB) Viewed 10065 times

Here is a full view of my tub. I brought this tub from where we used to live on a barge, stored it for five years, and now I am going to use it. I love this old tub! :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:36 am

chickenHouse 159reduced.jpg
chickenHouse 159reduced.jpg (71.74 KiB) Viewed 10065 times

In this picture you see where my toilet and bathroom sink will go. I had them there before I started remodeling my bathroom, so they will be easy to put back, and then I will have a beautiful working bathroom! :D :D
Edwin

Postby Chas » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:11 am

Sorry Edwin, you cannot fool us. The photo titles give it away. You love your hens so much you have built them a luxury chicken house :lol:

Love the photos and I am glad you will soon have a lovely bathroom. Rain has stopped my work outside. I have just a small amount of pointing of the paving slabs to complete. It is great when you are retired, there is always tomorrow :lol:
Chas

Postby red » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:18 am

That is what I thought a chicken house in purple room..ha ha ha ha....good job sir edwin...enjoy your tub it looks gorgeous. :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:45 am

Thank you, Chas and Red. You are correct, Chas, it is very nice to be retired and be able to do fun projects while having all the time you need, with not deadlines because there is always tomorrow, and usually the passing time poses no problem. Now we have all new windows and doors, new rugs in two rooms, two new bathrooms, other rooms look nice, some of them have too much stuff in them, and especially my bedroom, which I need to sort out, go through my storage, and store some of that stuff, kitchen is not renewed but very nice and usable, cellar completed, block wall 4 feet tall protecting the underside of our house from the severe cold temperatures and the wind, and a nice yard for our use, and for the doggies' happiness! We are doing great. I have the roofing purchased to replace our roof as well as all the insulation purchased and stored that we need to put over our heads. We just need to get it done, and our youngest daughter is going to orchestrate that. I just need to buy the rafter materials and the sheeting, and then all the materials will be purchased ready and available, and it is a good thing, because our roof looks like it is not far from falling in! We saw several of these homes in this area that look like that; they just did not build roofs for these homes to bear the weight of the snow load, but we have wind that keeps the top of our house snow free; it blows else where, so if we can't get at this job before winter sets in, we will still be ok, but it is one of those things that will not hold good forever, and I have a good snow rake that I can pull snow off the roof from the ground, so we will be okay. Anyway as you suggested, Chas, if feels good to get things accomplished and know that you are making them happen! Red, we may even bring those chickens in my bathroom before it is over with! :lol: :lol:
Edwin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum