from kisses to sexes

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: from kisses to sexes

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:25 pm

What is someone who marries in the Philippines to do if their relationship fails? There is no divorce in the Philippines, and marriages there are for life. So if someone is part of a broken marriage there, how can we expect them to live out their life without getting into a sexual union with someone who they are attracted to? It seems unrealistic to me, and I doubt that there is one in a milion who would do that.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Smiley » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:17 pm

I remember one ladies profile who had been separated for 8 years.She also had 3 kids aged 6,4 and 2. She must have had a couple nights where she wasn`t too lonley ;)
Smiley

Postby lyrehc » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:47 pm

i used to know someone that was married in a long time but during there 50's they broke up separated but never divorce they have 3 kids and all has family now...its hard to marry someone you never love in the Philippines its like being with stranger even in a long period the relationship will end up broken.... :|
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Smiley » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:03 pm

I believe that as long as both parties are involved of their own free will, and nobody is being exploited or abused it is pretty much personal business. I do not pursue a sexual relationship with someone that I am not committed to.As with any law ,I believe that their is a difference between the letter of the law and the spirit of the law.I don`t take a relationship lightly and I am not condoning a promiscuous lifestyle. I am not without sin so I am not qualified to judge others.I am,however,very much aware of my own limits and responsibilities.
Smiley

Postby Smiley » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:24 pm

I have been divorced a long time now,almost 20 years.I have had a couple of serious girlfriends but i kept the well being of my kids foremost in my mind.Now that my girls are grown they are actually having discussions with me about my being alone too long. :oops: .I certainly don`t want to wake up alone for the rest of my life but at the same time I am unwilling to jump into a quickie relationship.I want my next relationship to be my last one, and I want it that way for happy reasons.
Smiley

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:44 pm

Twenty years is a long time. I have been divorced only half of that, and I have lived alone that entire time. My daughter lived with my ex after we separated, but I used to see her almost everyday up until I bought her a car, and didn't have to take her to school every morning.
I have had a couple of online gf's during that time, but never a close, physical relationship. I don't think I am that much different than most other people in that I hope to have a good mate someday, and have a satisfying love life. I don't need a piece of paper to confirm to me that I am in love or feel committed to a relationship, so it is not important to me if I eventually find a separated woman or a single woman. Being married or being in a live-in relationship with a separated filipina are both the same to me as long as we are happy together. But one thing's for sure.... she better be a good kisser coz we know where that's gonna lead. ;)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby lyrehc » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:02 am

6 yrs past i think i'm not a really good kisser but as years past it develop and eventually i really made beautiful girl her name was nica, will from kisses you will develop mare and being a good kisser is one of the things needed in a relationship............ :lol: :lol: :lol:
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:37 am

from kisses to getting sex, will i have a daughter also and if i remember that day its also start with a kiss and end with sexual desire with love and passion for us. ;)
angel

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:25 pm

I have a friend who is a caregiver, and she recently traveled to a neighboring island with a patient so he could have an operation. While she was there, the patient's brother came from the US, and he tried to initiate intimacy with my friend. She said she was scared because he was aggressive and insistent. I asked her if he tried to rape her, and she said, no...he just wanted to hug and kiss. She is young and naive, and apparently doesn't realize where the hugging and kissing can lead. The guy finally gave up his quest, and allowed her to leave. Kissing can lead to passion, and that can lead to sexual intimacy, and maybe to conception.

if you think you are not a good kisser, then when you do get into a relationship again, then remember that "practice makes perfect". :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby angel » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:43 pm

sir jadgil6 said (Kissing can lead to passion, and that can lead to sexual intimacy, and maybe to conception.) this is right after what happened to us 2 months after i got pregnant so i suggest if you dont want to get pregnant just use some contraceptive pills or condom :lol: for you protection.
angel

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum