How Can I Decide?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: How Can I Decide?

Postby crisipicada » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:08 pm

Yes, it is important to have inner peace. Sometimes, God delays to answer our prayers because He is working in us or to the other.

As we commit everything to Him - love life, relationships, family, work, everything, it always flow in our hearts an inner peace and it need not to worry. It is important to consistently pray for guidance because we face many challenges in life everyday. Making a RIGHT decision in life, would not be easy, and may take time, but with prayers and ask for His guidance, we are safe. We can know His guidance through the word of God. So it is important to read. I read Proverbs 18 today. It reminds me about about destruction and honor. In verse 12, reads, Before destruction the heart of man is haughty, and before honor is humility.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby mystic » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:36 am

crisipicada wrote:Yes, it is important to have inner peace. Sometimes, God delays to answer our prayers because He is working in us or to the other.

If you find "inner peace", I propose that you change your nickname from crisipicada (which means "bitten from crisis" from Spanish) to crisipasada (crisis gone away) :lol:
It might be a good wish.
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Postby crisipicada » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:43 pm

mystic wrote:
crisipicada wrote:Yes, it is important to have inner peace. Sometimes, God delays to answer our prayers because He is working in us or to the other.

If you find "inner peace", I propose that you change your nickname from crisipicada (which means "bitten from crisis" from Spanish) to crisipasada (crisis gone away) :lol:
It might be a good wish.

How i wish that it will change my nickname. I appreciate that.
crisipicada

Postby crisipicada » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:24 pm

I found inner peace in my heart. I know that this is the indication that God is working in our lives. Aside from inner peace, we must be in good heart. I believe that to have a true heart and a peaceful heart will be able to face struggles in life. When you surrender and let the Lord work for us, then He will show us.
crisipicada

Postby angel » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:11 am

Good idea sissy crisi. Just pray for the right man, if it comes thanks God if not thanks God maybe it's not the right time.
I like a guy who is good listener , responsible, loving, caring and faithful.
angel

Postby toni » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:26 am

This topic is interesting yet very delicate. Deciding to settle to someone is a major decision. When you are in it and then you are there no turning back. In most cases people are making decisions out of feelings and some says, they will marry someone who they crazy in love with. Crazy in the sense that they cannot live without her or without him. But still someone can decide to settle to someone they think they understand each other.
toni

Previous

Return to General Forum