What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby m&m » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:12 pm

jadegil6 wrote:So happy to hear that you will be the new collecting agent there. I think you can now add a small tax to each collection, and then that tax will slowly accumulate to be enough to pay for the sweepstakes prizes. See how creative I can be? lol
It seems to me that adding to your workload is not something that you needed to do. I thought you were already the one who always stayed behind in the office to do the work while all the others went out to play. No wonder your officemates nominated you because they know you are accepting of new responsibilities, and that will allow them to relax while you do most of the work. Maybe you look at this as a promotion. Maybe you can also add an EmEm tax to those collections. :lol:

:D :D :D :D :D Hmmm that is impossible, jadegil6 because I base the collection on the Fire Code of the Philippines.

I know, it would be additional work. Regarding promotion, well, everyone wanted to be promoted. The fact that BFP's promotion is so slow due to the fact that budget is one to consider. Plus, there are lots of seniors who are not yet promoted until now. There are still batch 1999 who are not stil promoted.

Also, it has been a rumor that the BFP will be devolve. I am hoping for the best about this.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:33 pm

What?????
Impossible????
I heard that all things are possible.
Even humor inside the Fire Department's Office of Collections.
Come on now...just a small amount on each invoice. The clients won't even miss it, and the bosses spend so much time playing basketball that they won't be paying attention to such a minute detail. It'll go unnoticed.
As an incentive I'll match that old B52's deal...some fish, some candy, and everything else I have in my hand, which at the moment is a nine year old Sanyo cell phone with a cracked glass and a copy of National Geographic turned to the article about the Kabooboo tribal dancers in Central Africa. Now how can you pass on an offer this generous?
We can even use some of our spoils to bribe the Chief to promote you ahead of some of those Seniors. Hey! They don't deserve a promotion anyway!!! ;)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:57 am

Hard for me to believe that some people think I was sewious.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby red » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:04 am

I read it as suyos...lol.. day just starting and i been busy doing research about assignment for sunday school. I been reading about 7 years of tribulation and signs for end of times...and it is making me a headache. So i am skipping it for now and visit here. :)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:12 pm

To my complete dismay, I cannot get the cooperation I need from my puritan, would-be accomplice (m&m) who has the inside track at the Fire Department. Now I might have to resort to Plan B, which is to fabricate a life-like robot which is identical to my reluctant, would-be accomplice. Then when m&m misses work due to illness or family problems, then I can slip my robot into the building to take over her duties, and charge double for the collection fees. I have to admit, after spending considerable time and energy thinking about this mission, I do believe my plan is flawless. hahaha (evil laugh) I am such a mastermind! :twisted:
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Smiley » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:00 pm

Are you by any chance petting a white Persian cat while formulating your master plan?? :twisted:
Smiley

Postby mystic » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:53 am

I guess I understand now why in Italy we call that "English humor" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Postby Chas » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:16 am

Surely English humour! :lol:

Actually US humor as our standards are not that high. :lol:

The arch villain, Michael Blofeld, will be defeated by Agent Bond, Noynoy Bond, and his no Wang Wang weapon. :lol:

Unless you are thinking of the Mike Myers creation, but then who is Minime?

Mystic, how tall are you? :lol:

I will no doubt get given the latest James Bond film DVD for Christmas by my kids.
Chas

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:23 pm

Curses!!!! I fear my plan is now foiled, and I must once again go back to the drawing board.
Fortunately Smiley, my white, Persian cat is stuffed, and requires no kitty-litter box maintenance.

At least the attempt at "humor" was recognizable as such by many, and not confused as a real scheme as one unnamed (wink wink) Fire Department employee thought. :roll:

So...Keep your guard up, unnamed would-be accomplice. I shall return!
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:34 pm

Back to work, again, since last tuesday we do not have work. It was a sacrifice day for muslim and President Pnoy declared it holiday. It was the time when earthquake happened in the PHilippines. We were affected by the earthquake but it is not as worst as in Visayas part. Glad that the Lord protected us and He will always do to all of us. There is always reasons behind this why it is happening.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum