What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby lyrehc » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:35 am

today was a busy day, i think my body cant move a finger :lol: :lol: :lol: Im very tired i wake up 5.30am and help my mom in our store, then we end up at 11pm so tired i wanted to sleep but i just cant rest..........
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby red » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:36 am

Lyrech your hardwork will be rewarded by monetary. :D
I have been having thinking if food supplement to reduce the appetite of eating is good. I know some friends doing it and make them to eat little every meal and they said they don't feel starving. I love to cook and eat and so I am gaining weight. Hard to resist delicious food. :P
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby crisipicada » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:41 pm

Was in Regional Head Quarters, since Thursday last week. Then was just back to work today, Tuesday, and been so much busy lately also.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby lyrehc » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:49 am

red wrote:Lyrech your hardwork will be rewarded by monetary. :D
I have been having thinking if food supplement to reduce the appetite of eating is good. I know some friends doing it and make them to eat little every meal and they said they don't feel starving. I love to cook and eat and so I am gaining weight. Hard to resist delicious food. :P

I hope one day your gonna share your cooked food to us red :D :D :D ...i watch the store everyday and i just can't ignore the food.... i think i'm getting fat :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: my aunt told me zomba was good and it will make m slimmer but im not a good dancer so maybe i prefer eating than dancing... :D :D :D :D
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby purex » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:17 am

Need to go to the internet to have my report printed. So now I am here. Since there are so many clerical errors and need to fix again, so must need time to recheck everything. So hard to know that you have to make an effort even your own personal income you will try to pay for it.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:40 pm

Who made all of the errors? If someone else made them, then let them pay to edit and print. Why does it have to be you?
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby red » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:45 pm

lyrehc wrote:
red wrote:Lyrech your hardwork will be rewarded by monetary. :D

I hope one day your gonna share your cooked food to us red :D :D :D ...i watch the store everyday and i just can't ignore the food.... i think i'm getting fat :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: my aunt told me zomba was good and it will make m slimmer but im not a good dancer so maybe i prefer eating than dancing... :D :D :D :D

Sure, if you like to cook i can share some of my recipes... :D
I tried Zumba dance but it just won't work always. I guess I am not a dancer as before...lol. I try not to eat heavy meal at night now and lessen the soda too.
red

Postby Chas » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:27 pm

Another funeral. Three recently, all cancer, one friend and two ex-colleagues. Two of them much to young to be taken. As you get older the ratio of weddings/christenings to funerals goes in the wrong direction.

Maybe not such a bad thing to be reminded of your own mortality. You are also reminded of the happy times you had with the deceased.

At this mornings funeral the Stop All The Clocks poem by W H Auden was read out. Some will remember it from the film Four Weddings and a Funeral. Here it is for those who do not know it. It is an inspired piece of writing:

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead,
Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

He was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good.
Chas

Postby lyrehc » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:05 pm

happy undas to all....this day was a busy day and food are plenty too...lol.....hope i was a little children
who ask candy and wear costume...lol....we were located near cementary and we have a busy road today...hope it won't rain :D :D :D :D
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby red » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:07 am

Yesterday was good one because of our little girl brings us joy always in the home. She told us all yesterday about what she learned from school. "Mommy, don't you know that soda is bad for your health? Let us pour out all our soda drinks and don't drink anymore sodas. Let us drink water only, Ok?" I was speechless for a moment. Her sister said " oh no, no way! I can't live without sprite, mommy!" My husband said it was a bad news from our little one. :P
red

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum