What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:17 pm

As my mom used to say, "A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing!" :)
Your daughter's new goal will be to wean the rest of her family from drinking sodas....such a danger to you guys! hahahaha

I will have to agree with her, though. I haven't had a soda for almost 12 years, and it hasn't seemed to hurt me at all. :lol:
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:16 am

I have a busy day ill washed my laundry, clean the house and
preparing foods to eat for the coming typhoon tomorrow. I watched the news it was a super typhoon hit central visayas. Im in western visayas praying we can survive whatever happen when the typhoon comes. Let us hope and pray for this that it cant affect our lives and we can overcome all of it.:-(
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby Smiley » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:15 pm

Our thoughts are with you.A typhoon is one of the things that you have no control over.You do have control over how you prepare for it.Sounds to me like you are doing your best to get through this and move on with your life.Good choice.
Smiley

Postby crisipicada » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:01 am

The world feel sympathy to the Filipinos of what had happened due to the devastation brought by typhoon Yolanda.
Approximately 2,200 died and 3,600 injured as of yesterday, ABS-CBN reported.
This must be the worst calamity that happen to the Philippines within this year. Worst, than the earthquake happened last month.

With these things happened, there is a spiritual implication with this. The Bible is clear about the second coming of Christ. It is near due to the signs like flooding, earthquake, fighting, and war.

It was sunny day this morning, but as of this afternoon, there are lots of clouds in the sky that makes the day gloomy. I hope that in due time, filipinos will be able to recover and those who are in danger be safe.

We need all your prayers.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby lyrehc » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:53 am

today i have a headache and i haven't eat since noon :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i went to get my orders and as ussual saturday is a busy day standing all day waiting for my requested stock...This is life and i'm enjoying it....
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:52 am

my sympathy for those affected in typhoon yolanda but life goes on... my day was so very busy still got time to read topics here :D :D :D
and try to find online jobs here but sadly i didnt find one :cry: but still i keep on trying everyday maybe one day i got lucky :D and have a better opportunity to work at home. :D :D :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby m&m » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:26 pm

Was busy lately, and have been to the Regional Office to undergo initial medical exam and neuropsychological exam. Then had my final interview the next day.

Hope that I will be able to pass all the exams and will have the final medical and physical exam on Sunday and Monday for promotion.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby lyrehc » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:40 am

m&m wrote:Was busy lately, and have been to the Regional Office to undergo initial medical exam and neuropsychological exam. Then had my final interview the next day.

Hope that I will be able to pass all the exams and will have the final medical and physical exam on Sunday and Monday for promotion.

I'll be praying for you m&m and hope everything will go will for you......i was busy thingking about business hope to have a stable business one day....applying for job wont work so i'll try having business.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:03 am

count me in m&m ill pray for your medical exam.
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:43 pm

I third that ... I am also praying for your success.

You gonna make a real good BOSS Mam!

No more slackers in that office! :lol:
jadegil6
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum