What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:23 am

tired but a happy day for me, spending time with my little one can make my day worthwhile.
my stress reliever.... :D :D :D
we watch movie despicable me part 2.i enjoyed watching him laughing in front of tv.
he like the minions :D but we cant finish the movie because he feel asleep. :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby red » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:20 pm

We celebrate thanksgiving just today. My husband is the one preparing for the turkey and I suggested to put some spices on it to make it more tasty. I like spicy anyway. It will be just us family that will eat that turkey and some. I feel the gratefulness for everything though it is a late celebration. :D Later tonight will be a movie night for the family.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby cheryz » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:40 am

bonding with my family for a long time, is the one i really miss. spending time with day can make my day better more advices, sharing great ideas and do's and donts are still up to them. when i think of it, it makes me smile and say i will do that because they know more about you. :D feeling very happy today!
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:31 pm

When you mentioned watching a movie with your child, it brought back memories of me doing that with my daughter when she was a small child. Once in awhile, she would like a movie so much that as soon as it was finished, she would want to watch it again. I recall one movie she wanted to watch 5 times in a row. lol KIDS!!! I still have several boxes full of the (old school) VCR tapes of Disney movies and other kid's movies. I have sent them to the Philippines in some balikbayan boxes, and I also purchased a video machine that will play them, and record them on a DVD at the same time. So when i get to the Philippines, I will invite the neighborhood kids over occasionally to see one of these movies.
I had another hard day in construction, so I think it is time to rest.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:11 am

yeah right sir michael kids love to watch over and over again. :lol: its like you memorize all the lines in the movie. :lol: everytime i think about it its made me smile for awhile, life with kids can make your life beautiful even many obstacle may come with God is with you that is effortless..

my day was great even many chores have done,
i love this day i feel better :D
chatting with my friends sharing thoughts and ideas was interesting its feel like exciting with them at your side
reminiscing high school life. :D
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:46 pm

Speaking about "reminiscing high school life"....

My best friend and I often do that when we get together. We went to a school that is a long ways from where we live now. I don't have any of my yearbooks anymore, but he has the one from our Senior year. He will bring it out, and we will look at photos, and talk about the past. We graduated from a large school that had over 600 Seniors, and about 2000 total students for grades 10-12. It can be fun to remember people from our past, and then recall some of the experiences we had with them.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:46 pm

i feel sleepy because i woke up early in the morning around 5:30am we got to go to the nearest center here to immunize my little one and got to have a number because its only for free so you have to be early before its start, around 40 people they will accommodate. but sad to say the vaccine that will inject my baby has no stock.. so i have to back again next week :( , i feel so bad today!
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:54 pm

I have had an ongoing problem concerning some balikbayan boxes I had sent to Cebu. One of the former members of jaderune who met her husband through the site told me that her brother had a house in Lapu-Lapu City, and he could store anything I sent until I eventually move to the Philippines. This was a favor her family would do for me since I helped her find her husband. I sent 10 boxes there, and during that process, he informed me that I should address the boxes to his sister-in-law because she was not employed, and he and his wife were, and his sister-in-law would be around to accept the boxes when they came. I eventually learned that all 10 of the boxes were in her house, and not his. She began asking me for money. And she asked again and again and again. I felt like I had to send her money, or she would start taking my things.
I stopped sending boxes to Cebu, and started sending them to another island to another friend. Because I felt so uneasy with the woman in Cebu, I decided to move the boxes out of her house, and send them to the other island. This became a major project. It was complicated by those who were helping me not doing the things that were required at the times needed. It drug along slowly, but finally 2 days ago I got the boxes picked up from the woman in Cebu, and moved to the port, and shipped on a cargo ferry. Then the person who was responsible for picking them up at their destination had some issues. The boxes were sitting out in the open on a wooden pallet, and I was fearful that they would get rained on. I learned late last night that they were finally picked up, and moved into the house that has all of my other things. But it was a stressful 2 days, and really drained me. I have been working doing the balcony restorations, and that work is very physically demanding, so I am exhausted by day's end. This has been a difficult start to the week, but I think that I will be better off now that all of my things are under the same roof, and I no longer have to worry about being hounded for money on a regular basis from the woman in Cebu.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby lyrehc » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:30 pm

its been four days i am very sick i'lve been to my doctor yesterday and i have this ulcer.............i can't do things i wanna do its hard and painful for me to stand up i even dont eat will.... i'm feeling exhausted. :cry: :cry: :cry: i hope that the pain will be gone i still have fever....staying in my room makes me feel sicker.........
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:05 am

i would love to join in your conversation :D my day was so busy, it was a tiring day we have so many costumers to entertain and accepting there wanted jobs. inventorying counting and counting :lol: but have fun with my coworkers.
angel

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum