hello

Moderator: youngj

hello

Postby angel » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:16 am

hi im new here my friend told me about this christian community :D
i want to join in this forum and to have more friends here.
i heard people here are religious i read some of topics too but i didnt register that time.
hope i am welcome here! :D
angel

Re: hello

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:09 pm

Yes, you are welcome here, and I hope you will tell us a little something about yourself so we can know more about you.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby angel » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:50 pm

thank you very much! :D
im so glad that im welcome here, im looking here for friendship and if ever to seek a man who truly deserve to be love.i have a daughter and separated with my hubby.
angel

Postby cheryz » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:29 am

hi angel, i know you will enjoy here, just keep on posting topics and sharing your thoughts and ideas, like what i deed, it can feel better for you if you have some problems let them express in words so it cant take away the pain inside you. just be happy and enjoy your posting angel.. WElCoMe! Godbless you.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:30 pm

thank you cheryz God bless you too. 8-)
ill keep on posting and reads some topics here some of them are kind of interesting and it feel great. im happy to have new friends here.thank you again. :)
angel

Postby cheryz » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:10 am

your always welcome angel good to know that your active in here, keep on reading and posting, if you want to ask something, anything you want to or just bother you just message me or post here, im very willing to help you give you some advices. take care and God bless.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!