More Sex Is Healthy

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: More Sex Is Healthy

Postby Edwin » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:56 pm

You are right, Red, stress and worries interfers, but then Sex takes away stress and worries, only you just have to deal with your troubles first, then enjoy later, and it will be much better! :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby lyrehc » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:06 am

i never have sex life now how i wonder i am always sick lol, anyway i dont think its healthy and i dont think its not.......the only thing that makes it right is that this corner makes me laught and laughter is a good medicine hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:07 am

its kind of interesting topic :lol: but sex is good if both of you are deeply inlove, you can feel the intimacy, but you have to be in the mood so both of you can have fun and can do whatever you want to! :lol:
angel

Postby cheryz » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:41 pm

the more sex you have, the healthier you'll be. Not only can it help your general mood (thereby reducing stress), but studies show there are tangible ways sex slows down the aging process, fights disease and even heals wounds. Here, a full breakdown of the ways getting it on can save you a trip to the ER.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Previous

Return to General Forum