LOVE !

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

LOVE !

Postby lyrehc » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:32 am

Close your heart to every love but mine; hold no one in your arms but me. Love is as powerful as death; passion is as strong as death itself. It burst into flame and burns like raging fire!.......Sgs.8:6
lyrehc
lyrehc

Re: LOVE !

Postby lyrehc » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:39 am

Charm is deceptive and beauty dis-appears,but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised.......Proverbs 31:30
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Edwin » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:57 am

You are so right, lyrehc, "Charm is deceptive and beauty dis-appears." Charm is nice, but it can be used for wrong purposes. Often the charmers break the hearts! We have all heard the expression, "he or she is very charming." Something more needs to go along with the charm to have value. It is very true, lycehc, that the woman who honors the Lord should be praised, because she is of great value, while the others lose their value, which is very sad! :(
Edwin

Postby lyrehc » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:29 am

So what is love… really?

It’s an overwhelming emotion you have about another person, an emotion that you can’t truly explain but you can’t get rid of.

It makes you want to be with that person, hold them, touch them, have sex with them. It shows itself as an exchange of energy, a polarity, that excites your soul.

Love makes you feel great and totally transforms life. Love is worship of the other person, the one who is divine for you.

Love is the power house behind our lives, it is the reason we live.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:24 am

love is a powerful neurological condition like hunger or thirst, only more permanent. We talk about love being blind or unconditional, in the sense that we have no control over it. But then, that is not so surprising since love is basically chemistry. While lust is a temporary passionate sexual desire involving the increased release of chemicals such as testosterone and oestrogen, in true love, or attachment and bonding, the brain can release a whole set of chemicals. However, from an evolutionary perspective, love can be viewed as a survival tool – a mechanism we have evolved to promote long-term relationships, mutual defence and parental support of children and to promote feelings of safety and security.
angel

Postby cheryz » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:04 am

It is one of the most difficult questions for the mankind. Relationships have bloomed and so has love. But no one can give the proper definition of love. To some Love is friendship set on fire for others Maybe love is like luck. You have to go all the way to find it. No matter how you define it or feel it, love is the eternal truth in the history of mankind.Love can occur between two or more individuals. It bonds them and connects them in a unified link of trust, intimacy and interdependence. It enhances the relationship and comforts the soul. Love should be experienced and not just felt. The depth of love can not be measured. :P
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:09 am

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.

Henry Van Dyke
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby crisipicada » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:38 am

lyrehc wrote:Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.

Henry Van Dyke

Very nice, lyrehc. It is my prayer and hope that you will find the man who will love you unconditionally. Love that would make you happy and not sadness, love that will always be there for you because true love is joy, not worries or sadness.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby lyrehc » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:55 pm

“Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.”

by; Bob Marley
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:18 pm

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.”
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Next

Return to General Forum