hello i am new on this site,,

Moderator: youngj

hello i am new on this site,,

Postby cuteayhen36 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:53 am

my name is yenney ,i am 37 years old. i am devorce, i have 1 son he is 6 years old
,i am here looking for a partner in life,,, and i am serious for what i am looking for..
cuteayhen36

Re: hello i am new on this site,,

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:23 pm

Welcome to the forum, cuteayhen36. We hope that you will meet someone special here, or through the website. Hope you will join in here by commenting on other's posts, or starting new ones of your own. :D
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cuteayhen36 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:28 am

thank you very much for welcoming me jadjil6, i am observing an dreading all the post as i am new i dont know yet what to do.. :oops: :oops: ,,sooner or later ,,well learn,,god bless, yah i well do that,,:)
cuteayhen36

Postby lyrehc » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:36 am

i hope you post some interesting topic in our forum, welcome to jaderune, we are all happy family here so i hope you enjoy staying with us.... :D :D :D you can also post something about yourself so that we will know you better...Good luck hope you find your true love here....
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:25 pm

hello yenney! welcome to the forum :D
likewise we all want to have partner in life that will accept us and love us. i wish you to find your man here just i said to others. enjoy your life, God has plan for us. :)
angel

Postby cheryz » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:36 am

welcome to forum yenney!i first i read some of topics and there it goes i can relate with it and comments about it.Good luck to you for finding your man. happy to see you post in here and hope you will enjoy.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!